Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Bat
    Batman Fanatic
    • Jul 14, 2002

Welcome Moneyboy...I LOVE Your work! Ignore Anthony....We all do.And Mego made...8", 9", and 12" Figure's...so do let it get to Ya.

My favorite's are Wonder Woman & Batgirl...just AWESOME!!
    sigpic

Comment

• thunderbolt
      Hi Ernie!!!
      • Feb 15, 2004

Welcome to the forums!! cool stuff. Any chance for better pics? All of them seem blurry. Unless my eyesight is really going.
      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• monkeyboy
        Museum Patron
        • Jul 31, 2007

thanks

Originally posted by thunderbolt
        Welcome to the forums!! cool stuff. Any chance for better pics? All of them seem blurry. Unless my eyesight is really going.
        Alot of my older works pics were taken with so so camera my new work look better i hope have newer camphone!

Comment

• megowgsh
          Customego HoF Curator
          • Nov 19, 2003

I especially love your takes on the villains: Toyman, Mr. Mixed Pickles and Capt Cold.

Keep up the good work!
          Check out ALL my customs at https://www.facebook.com/megowgshcustoms

Comment

• palitoy
            live. laugh. lisa needs braces
            • Jun 16, 2001

There are never enough Gleeks in the world.
            Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
            http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• ABMAC
              User
              • May 16, 2002

Originally posted by monkeyboy
              I do 8 inch,9 inch and alot of 12 inch customs…
              you have been rude,since my first day of posting,what do you mean you dont see any mego?
              This is the custom page is it not????
              Ive seen your customs,what exactly did you customize there?
              Any originality????Any imagination??

I honestly believe you are nasty to anyone who joins ,especially people who have posted on other forums!

I was warned by many that this anthony would give me a hard time,so im assuming your anthony?

My god man!theres so much anger ,war in the world ,whatever your problem is get over it,i come here to share my work,thoughts etc..,and you feel need to jump in ,and be rude? Who the heck are you to judge my work as being not mego-esque enough for you??
              Maybe my creativity and imagination is just too much for you?
              I have no idea,but you just ruined my mego museum experience !
              You said you did 8 inch, 9 inch, and 12 inch customs. I happen to like 8 inch customs, which you didn't post, so I commented on that fact. Your reaction seems a bit extreme. You're welcome here, as I said, but I'd still like to see some 8" customs. Maybe I can learn to be more creative from viewing your work.

I welcomed you in your first thread and asked you a simple question that almost everyone here has answered at one time or another. What does the term "Megotype" mean to you? We all define it differently.

Comment

• monkeyboy
                Museum Patron
                • Jul 31, 2007

customs

Some of the figures like batgirl,wondergirl,2 wonderwomans,glantern,thing,sinestro,cheetah,ice,c elsius,batman,supergirl,powergirl,iceman,spiderwom an are 8 inch scale.i havent posted all yet!it is confusing due to the fact ive done w.woman,g.l,spiderwoman and more in both 8inch and 12 inch scale.i will try and be more specific.i like all size megos!even pocket heroes.

Originally posted by palitoy
                There are never enough Gleeks in the world.
                I dig the wondertwins!i did 8 inch set few years back,regret selling!this gleek for 1/6th scale,did 2 twin heads too for buddy.im workin on set for myself.now workin on dr light,hawkman,nightwing,more!takes time i'm slow!
                Last edited by monkeyboy; Aug 4, '07, 7:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• joshvox
                  Clown Prince of Crime
                  • Mar 21, 2006

whatever size they are, they look pretty sweet. nice work--and welcome to the museum.

Comment

• monkeyboy
                    Museum Patron
                    • Jul 31, 2007

does size matter

Originally posted by joshvox
                    whatever size they are, they look pretty sweet. nice work--and welcome to the museum.
                    Thanks i like all sizes!ill use any figure around when im bored! everyone has their fave that okay!i have pals who like both sizes!after about 35 to 40 12 inch customs i want to do more 8 inches.the bigger the bodies the higher the upfront costs!cy girl bodies are getting too high!i love articulation!

Comment

• mego boy CA
                      megos are FUN!!
                      • Mar 30, 2006

nice work man. peace.
                      sigpic
                      "To The Batmobile!"
                      "We Haven't A Moment To Lose!"

Comment

• monkeyboy
                        Museum Patron
                        • Jul 31, 2007

Well first off he didnt make any comment on any figure he made 2 comments on 2 posts that were rude.had he actually asked a question i wouldve gladly answered.and im sure hes an adult and if he wanted to ask question he would unless he needs your helping hand?and as you pointed out in your totally double standard comments.its a message board and i actually addressed my reaction earlier.and if u read post replies its a cocensus that he comes across rough to most folks.and thats from members

Comment

• monkeyboy
                          Museum Patron
                          • Jul 31, 2007

Originally posted by starbuk
                          Rude ? You're Confused.

Just Posting MY observations, You attack a long time, upstanding member of our community,expect people to get defensive.

What ? Care to explain that one to me.

Like I stated before THAT was MILD .

Once again........ Just MY opinions
                          but i thought u said its a message board people have right to their comments.yet i dont have right to express my opinions?that is a double standard.do u think u are helping?

So let me just state this i had my reaction,he explained his yet when i think situation is over u feel need to stir up again?please tell me do u think you are helping the situation?or just being childish in coming to the defense of a grown man who obviously needs no help speaking for himself?anyway for the sake of others ill just igore posts that bother me like ive already stated!so feel free ranting ive got better thinks than do go back n forth with the likes of you.thanks for taking the time !
                          Last edited by monkeyboy; Aug 5, '07, 1:21 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Hulk
                            Mayor of Megoville
                            • May 10, 2003

anyway for the sake of others ill just igore posts that bother me like ive already stated!so feel free ranting ive got better thinks than do go back n forth with the likes of you.thanks for taking the time !
                            Sounds like someone wants the last word. Good luck with that!

Comment

• Johnny
                              Salty
                              • Oct 1, 2003

Comment

• Blackkryptonite
                                Persistent Member
                                • Jun 28, 2006

Nice stuff Monkeyboy, welcome aboard!

Comment

Working...
                                😀