• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • monkeyboy
    Museum Patron
    • Jul 31, 2007

cool

Originally posted by brineb
    I like them a lot. I also play with other sizes. I particularly liked the Cy Girl stuff and the Donna Troy!!
    Thanks!cool site with the joes!i use joe quite a bit!herobuilders have nice bodies too.i just bought some megos cant wait to see what i can do!yes i like wondergirl ill be making a classic and 12 inch of her!thanks and keep up the cool job your doing!

Comment

• Cosmicman
      Permanent Member
      • Jul 12, 2005

Welcome aboard. When I first came here I almost hit the delete button because of a couple of people but as the weeks and months went on I met some cool people on here and stayed (I am sure some wish I would have left) LOL
      Just stick around and have fun and enjoy what you like to do best. There is always some people that will never like you but the majority of the people who do are the what makes it fun. It's apart of life.
      I like your work, so you got a thumbs up from me.
      More custom Mego madness on Facebook right here...

Comment

• monkeyboy
        Museum Patron
        • Jul 31, 2007

Thanks yes i feel like i made right decision in coming back.the friendly and overwelming support more than makes up for a little tit tat!im glad to have heard from some very cool and talented custom lovers!makes my day!

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎