Abrams, and I know the real production number - to date - on
    these figures.
    www.drmego.com
    www.megoman.com
    www.emcetoys.com

Comment

• knightone
      • Aug 6, 2007

Production numbers aren't something that is usually revealed. One of the reasons being so they can always go back into production on another run without being previously locked into a set number of produced pieces. There are a number of different numbering systems for the cases, so it is near impossible to track down an exact number.

DST doesn't even always reveal production numbers on figures and toys that are deemed as limited in production.

I can't see the numbers on these being less than 10,000 of each figure, probably more around 12,000 of each as I was saying above if I had to speculate. That is, of course, just being with this run of figures. If there is enough demand, they can and will go back and make more. That's not something DST does a lot, but they have done it before, like on their TOS Enterprise starship.

That being said, DST's main customer base is the specialty market. So the numbers on these, no matter what, is still going to be relatively limited. We probably won't have 50,000 or 100,000 of these produced by them. It's not going to be like a mainstream toy line like Star Wars or Marvel Legends where they make tons of them for the retail market.

Comment

• Meule
        Verbose Member
        • Nov 14, 2004

Originally posted by Blue Meanie
        Just read my post:

"I'm stunned that the trekies out there aren't going crazy for Case number 1701"

Just realised that if they only numbered 1430 cases...there can't be a 1701 set. DUH!!!

My only excuse for being that dumb is the fact that it's been about 100 degrees here (W/the Humidity indx) for the past week. Pardon my idiocy

Originally posted by drmego
        I am not going to say much about this - except to say that the 1430
        on the cases is not an accurate number. I know it's tempting to
        "do the math" but I have to tell you that only Diamond, Marty
        Abrams, and I know the real production number - to date - on
        these figures.

Looks like Berto might get his wish after all
        "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎