X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AAAAA
    Permanent Member
    • Oct 28, 2005

Failed Toys

This funny stuff! Of toys past and present!
    YouTube - BOOBS growing BARBIE FAIL Toy Doll 1975 Mike Mozart JeepersMedia
    YouTube - FAIL DISNEY MICKEY Toy FUNNY Product Review by Mike Mozart of JeepersMedia
    YouTube - FAIL TOY ONE EYED MONSTER Rude? Toy Review Mike Mozart of JeepersMedia on You Tube
    YouTube - FAIL TOY BRATZ ? SWEARING? Listen + Decide Toy Review Mike Mozart of JeepersMedia
    run out and buy'em for your kids!
  • BlackKnight
    The DarkSide Customizer
    • Apr 16, 2005

... Growing Boobs Barbie ? ... Can you actually get one somewhere's ?
    ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• AAAAA
      Permanent Member
      • Oct 28, 2005

Originally posted by BlackKnight
      Yeah you can
      also
      YouTube - Pooping Dog Barbie FAIL Toy Doll Product Review Michael Mozart of JeepersMedia

YouTube - FAIL Pregnant Barbie REAL DOLL Review by Mike Mozart of JeepersMedia

YouTube - Family Guy Stewie FAIL TOY Farting Bubbles FUNNY Best TV Toy Review by Mike Mozart of JeepersMedia
      YouTube - FAIL TOYS Disney Pixar Cars FAKES Knockoff Toys Review by Mike Mozart of JeepersMedia
      Last edited by AAAAA; Aug 1, '09, 5:39 PM.

Comment

• toys2cool
        Ultimate Mego Warrior
        • Nov 27, 2006

my mom had the Boobs skipper, she use to be expensive in the early 90's
        "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
        My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• AAAAA
          Permanent Member
          • Oct 28, 2005

Here batman water gun
          YouTube - FAIL BATMAN TOY OMG . . Water Gun Product Review Mike Mozart of JeepersMedia on You Tube

Comment

• boss
            Talkative Member
            • Jun 18, 2003

Originally posted by BlackKnight
            I bought one for a co-worker off ebay for next to nothing a couple years ago. she had one growing up... no pun intended.
            Fresh, not from concentrate.

Comment

• AAAAA
              Permanent Member
              • Oct 28, 2005

more
              YouTube - FAIL TOY Spiderman Knockoff Bow Arrow Game Review Mike Mozart of JeepersMedia
              YouTube - FAIL Spider-Man Cigarettes Candy Fail Toy Review by Mike Mozart of JeepersMedia
              YouTube - Fail Toy PEZ GUN Candy Review by Mike Mozart of JeepersMedia on YouTube
              YouTube - KNOCKOFF Toys FLOODING IN . . . . . News Story Mike Mozart of JeepersMedia
              Last edited by AAAAA; Aug 7, '09, 8:04 PM.

Comment

• MegoMark71
                Permanent Member
                • Dec 18, 2008

wow i can't believe that doll was real.

Comment

• mazinz
                  Persistent Member
                  • Jul 2, 2007

Was the boobs Barbie released in the 70's or early 80's??

The neighbors down the road had a few kids in the family all with with the execption of one a few years older than I was. One day while down there one of the sisters had her Barbies/various dolls out and showed me growing boobs. She said if you rotate her arm her boobs grow. Was this that Barbie???
                  "What motivated him to throw a puppy at the Hells Angels is currently unclear,"

Starroid Raiders Dagon wrote "No Dime Store Monster left behind"

Comment

• AAAAA
                    Permanent Member
                    • Oct 28, 2005

Originally posted by mazinz
                    Was the boobs Barbie released in the 70's or early 80's??

The neighbors down the road had a few kids in the family all with with the execption of one a few years older than I was. One day while down there one of the sisters had her Barbies/various dolls out and showed me growing boobs. She said if you rotate her arm her boobs grow. Was this that Barbie???
                    in 75 but the reintroduced a new version 08-09

Comment

• mazinz
                      Persistent Member
                      • Jul 2, 2007

So it had to be the 1975 one I saw. Thanks for the info
                      "What motivated him to throw a puppy at the Hells Angels is currently unclear,"

Starroid Raiders Dagon wrote "No Dime Store Monster left behind"

Comment

• Werewolf
                        Inhuman
                        • Jul 14, 2003

The growing up Skipper was not a bad idea, in theory.

The design concept behind the doll was to help girls deal with the changes of puberty in a non threatening way. Like I said in, theory, it was not a bad idea. Once the doll got onto the market and into the hands of over-reacting parents, teasing brothers and perverts instead of the pre-teen girls it was intended for, it became not such a great idea.

From what I understand, Mattel play tested the heck out of Barbie in the day, with mothers and daughters, so no doubt they were surprised by the controversy the doll caused.
                        You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Brazoo
                          Permanent Member
                          • Feb 14, 2009

I agree - that's actually one of the more responsible toys I've seen from the Barbie line. I also have no problem with the pregnant doll.

"Math class is tough" Barbie however...

Comment

• Werewolf
                            Inhuman
                            • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by Brazoo
                            "Math class is tough" Barbie however...
                            I feel that controversy on the Talking Barbie was far in exaggeration of the actual doll.

The math is hard comment was just one of like 250 random phrases that doll was programmed to say and each individual doll had only 4 of the possible 250 random phrases. So the likelihood of actually finding a Barbie that said the offending phrase, was actually fairly difficult. I like Barbie and despised math class with a burning seething white hot hatred as a kid. I personally looked through dozens and dozens (and I do mean dozens and dozens) of Talking Barbies and could not find one that said the math comment.

Still, from a PR standpoint, it was probably not the best idea to have Barbie say that. But also not nearly the horror it was made out to be.
                            You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Brazoo
                              Permanent Member
                              • Feb 14, 2009

Originally posted by Werewolf
                              I feel that controversy on the Talking Barbie was far in exaggeration of the actual doll.

The math is hard comment was just one of like 250 random phrases that doll was programmed to say and each individual doll had only 4 of the possible 250 random phrases. So the likelihood of actually finding a Barbie that said the offending phrase, was actually fairly difficult. I like Barbie and despised math class with a burning seething white hot hatred as a kid. I personally looked through dozens and dozens (and I do mean dozens and dozens) of Talking Barbies and could not find one that said the math comment.

Still, from a PR standpoint, it was probably not the best idea to have Barbie say that. But also not nearly the horror it was made out to be.
                              Yeah - but didn't the dolls say some other weird things too?

Either way, the only point I was trying to make was that Barbie has promoted worse ideas then 'when you grow the size of your breasts change', which seems like normal and healthy message to me.

I don't even hate Barbie - but I think I'm getting more sensitive about these things in the last few years because I have 4 young nieces. Just once I'd like to walk through the girl section of Toys R Us and not see something that makes me want to hunt down a toy exec armed with a golf club and some waterballoons full of urine.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎