Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Catalog Update: Off to See The Wizard!

Images
    Very cool. These Oz customs are some of my favorites, right up there with Daves' Star Wars.
    WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Images
    Nice spread. Love that winged monkey. Well done guys.
    "Steel-like jaws clacked away, each bite slashing flesh from my body - I used my knife and my hands, and when they were gone, my bloody stumps - and yet the turtles came."

Quote Originally Posted by MegoScott View Post

Mego MIGHT have included all kinds of things, but there is a limit to what we can do on each page for reasons of space and what we actually have available. I'd have loved to include the Munchkinland and Castle, but don't have em. I think this is more than enough for our cause.
    Wasn't trying to suggest a change. I think the spread is fantastic as is. I was just playing with the 'what if' scenario a little bit more.

Images
    Blog Entries
    ^^ Sure, I was just over-explaining a bit
    This profile is no longer active.

Images
    Oh Wow , absolutely great ! I can't wait to see the final product. Fantastic Job !
    In The " Real World " Vampires Do Not Sparkle. They Burn In the Sun !

https://www.flickr.com/photos/131475...57650995605142

Images
    I'm digging the flying monkey.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Oz

I'm giddy over the thought of a Winkie/Winged Monkey 2-pack ! Can you say "army builder" ?!!!

Images
    Blog Entries
    Aewsome!!! I love Mike's work.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.