Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4789

Thread: Building a better body for THE PENGUIN!!!

Images
    Wow!! He is pure perfection!

That's 100% Penguintastic… killer project from start to finish! Thanks for sharing!

In preparation for an upcoming exhibit of my custom 9Art LEGENDS OF GOTHAM CITY action figures and displays, I decided to revisit one or two things that have always naggingly left me dissatisfied.

One such area was my original head sculpt development for Oswald The Penguin Cobblepot (developed from a radically resculpted Dukes of Hazzard Boss Hogg head sculpt.). When I last tried to upgrade my Penguin Head sculpt, I thought that by making the eyebrows stronger that he would look more evil.

But despite my efforts, I ultimately felt that my finished custom figure STILL had a decidedly jolly appearance that did not fit in with my vision of The Penguin as a supremely VICIOUS gangster.

I wanted a face that LOOKED as if The Penguin were in the middle of his signature evil squawking... “hwaaak, hwaaak, hwaaak!!”

A squinty-eyed, teeth-clenched, vicious grimace.

Also... based on a casting wish dream I have always had for The Penguin, I decided I wanted to see my custom figure based loosely on the likeness of legendary actor JOE PESCI.

So...

With all of this in mind, I have now developed THIS... charming Little fellow... as my new (and final) Oswald The Penguin Cobblepot...

Last edited by darklord1967; Mar 19, '19 at 8:29 PM.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Ummm, that's Catwoman.

Beautiful sculpt though.
    JediJaida

Caught my error! Hee!

Images
    Blog Entries
    That's better.

Very mean and vicious looking.
    JediJaida

Thanks!

Yeah, this guy looks like he would chomp down HARD on that cigarette holder clenched between his teeth! LOL!😎

Images
    Blog Entries
    I approve.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Quote Originally Posted by JediJaida View Post
    Ummm, that's Catwoman.

Beautiful sculpt though.
    Now I'm eager to see darklord1967's *Catwoman*!
    http://megomuseum.com/community/show...WOMAN-Complete

Love this new facesculpt...good actor's likeness. Reminds me of the 'Hangry' Joe commercial for Snickers.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Neat, looks more than a little like Joe Pesci. He'd make for a great Penguin.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks