Page 5 of 64 FirstFirst ... 345671015202530 ... LastLast

Thread: Ladies and Gentlemen, The World's Greatest Superheroes

Blog Entries
    You guys have been amazing at keeping this under wraps, I talk to Dave every day and was in the dark.

Images
    That's great news. And congratulations to all involved.
    Fresh, not from concentrate.

Images
    Awesome news, can't wait to see the new (sorry I mean) Green Arrow

Images
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

okay, we're back. the bodies are mattel bodies, not paul's. given economies of scale, etc, it made sense for mattel to build their own bodies.

re: retail, from what paul told me only green arrow is mattycollector and the rest will be toys r us.

I'm feel like I'm 7 all over again! GA looks like a mix of old and new...very cool.

Images
    More from toynewsi.

"All new figures and vintage tributes"

Toy News International - Daily Action Figures Toy News, Reviews and Discussions
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Blog Entries

Images
    Blog Entries
    I am SO getting a Green Arrow, Green Lantern and Superman when they come out.

As for Marvel figures, this is just the first wave of them. Maybe they'll show up in a later wave, or Doc will get the license after 2010.

If there are going to be Supergals, let's hope for the following: Batgirl, Supergirl, Wonder Woman, Catwoman, Poison Ivy, Harley Quinn, Zatanna, Big Barda, Katma Tui, and Vixen.
    JediJaida