Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Web handed Aquaman in the 1978 catalogs?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ABMAC
    User
    • May 16, 2002

It sounds more like he means these, but I don't understand the Black Knight and Lancelot references.

Comment

• palitoy
      live. laugh. lisa needs braces
      • Jun 16, 2001

Originally posted by ABMAC
      It sounds more like he means these, but I don't understand the Black Knight and Lancelot references.

Good guy in white vs Bad Guy in black is what I took from that.
      Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
      http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• ABMAC
        User
        • May 16, 2002

Originally posted by palitoy
        Good guy in white vs Bad Guy in black is what I took from that.
        OK, that's a logical interpretation. I hope we're both wrong and his figures are ones we haven't seen before, or are variations of known figures.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
          Verbose Member
          • Mar 7, 2004

Are those ninjas the ones that use the LJN SWAT bodies and heads?

I used one for my Earth 2 Robin custom. I found it at a flea market for a buck.

Chris
          sigpic

Comment

• captact
            King of Super Queens!
            • Aug 19, 2007

Thanks for the warm welcome!!!! What I mean by Lancelot and Blk Knight,..is refereing to the cloth used on the Mego Super Knights,..the one in the pic is similar to that we had here,..but the outfits were more elaborateand more tighter to the body, type 2,..hair was black on both, with oriental features, same head for both..they wore a sock type legging that was bellow the knee made of the material used for the knights, nicely elaborated,..outfit is tight and had an inner shirt,..mask seems almost the same,..card had a logo on the bottom with a carousel reading "SUAREZ TOY HOUSE" weapons are the same....wish i would have saved them or took pics,...I'll see if i can email mark and ask if he still has them,....

Ray

CJEFFREYS,..thats the same figures!! although the card is not the one sold here,..and had more accessories besides the figure and not inside the blister card,..but those are the ones!..but only two were sold,..not three as shown in your link......GREAT PIC!!! another one for my pic collection!!! Thanks CJEFFREYS!

Ray
            Last edited by captact; Aug 28, '07, 12:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• cjefferys
              Duke of Gloat
              • Apr 23, 2006

Originally posted by captact

CJEFFREYS,..thats the same figures!! although the card is not the one sold here,..and had more accessories besides the figure and not inside the blister card,..but those are the ones!..but only two were sold,..not three as shown in your link......GREAT PIC!!! another one for my pic collection!!! Thanks CJEFFREYS!
              No problem, glad to help.
              That page mentions that the figures pictured were sold in Australia, so perhaps the ones you saw were the same figures in different US packaging and with more accessories?

Comment

• kresge1
                Museum_Bozo
                • Jun 20, 2001

Originally posted by ABMAC

Always wanted to pick these up.Can never find them..oh well
                Looking for Remco Phantom. Mego mailer boxed figures

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎