Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shipping Mistake - Did anyone receive two Kirks (or 2 Klingons)???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hulk
    Mayor of Megoville
    • May 10, 2003

Shipping Mistake - Did anyone receive two Kirks (or 2 Klingons)???

Hopefully this will be an isolated incident, but one of my customers received two Klingons instead of One of each, so I am guessing there is a strong possibility that there is a corresponding incorrect order with two Kirks in it. So much for my quality control.

If there is, please let me know. I would like to arrange a direct trade of the incorrect figures between the two parties. My apologies for any inconvenience, and I will make arrangements to either pay for shipping or compensate you in trade or discount.

These were neatly sorted in almost all of my unpacked cases with one kirk nested with one klingon. I guess after checking a half dozen cases or so, I must have gotten lazy. Perhaps it was a mispacked case, but I want to make sure that everyone gets what they ordered. If I don't hear of any other mispacked orders in the next couple of days, I will make good on my mistake directly.

Thanks for your understanding, and check those orders, I could have screwed yours up too!

• Meule
    Verbose Member
    • Nov 14, 2004

If the mistake was made with one of your international customers it might take a while before you hear about it, so wait long enough before you make good on your mistake

When my order comes in I'll let you know, even if all is well. That way you at least won't have to wait longer than necessary
    "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• K
      Fun Will Now Commence
      • Jun 20, 2001

My order was PERFECT, Hulk!

No problems here. Thanks again!
      I LOVE CHEESECAKE!!!sigpic

"...and the Geeks shall inherit the earth."

Comment

• Hulk
        Mayor of Megoville
        • May 10, 2003

Originally posted by Meule
        If the mistake was made with one of your international customers it might take a while before you hear about it, so wait long enough before you make good on your mistake

When my order comes in I'll let you know, even if all is well. That way you at least won't have to wait longer than necessary
        Nah, I don't want to make anyone wait that long and have to ship their figure internationally. If I screwed up that badly, I'll make good directly with people directly.

I guess the good news is that no one has complained so far, so maybe a factory packing error is to blame. I'll give it until the weekend and then make good.

Originally posted by K
        My order was PERFECT, Hulk!

No problems here. Thanks again!
        Thanks for letting me know!
        Last edited by Hulk; Aug 1, '07, 11:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Meule
          Verbose Member
          • Nov 14, 2004

Paul,
          I just received the figures, no problem with them whatsoever, quite the opposite in fact, they look awesome. And even tho I'm tempted to cut them open I'm keeping them sealed
          "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• Hulk
            Mayor of Megoville
            • May 10, 2003

You psyched me out. Glad they arrived safely and paired correctly.

Comment

• Meule
              Verbose Member
              • Nov 14, 2004

Didier also received his set and he asked me to thank you, Paul. According to him these "are very professionel and true to the spirit of Mego."
              Like others he found it a bit hard to open the card, but the quality of these figures far outweighs that

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎