I was going to title this thread "Hey! I finally got that Buckwheat I was looking for!" but it didn't have the same zip.
So this guy is sporting a broadcloth robe mark I... if I can change it out for some of the polyester looking finery Theressa has been showcasing I will use that for Mark II, which is already patterned out. The cut will be fixed to flare much more on the arms and base of the robe, and if I can find the suitable fabric the ends of the sleeves and robe bottom will be tattered like POTA humans. Otherwise I'll add a lining so the robe body will end in a french seam instead of the ugly stitching we've got here.
Also the eye paint is rough - I was using a crude cardboard paint mask and some Krylon Fusion, instead of taking my time and properly taping it off (I was eager to see a finished mock up) so on round two I'll properly mask it, and make a few light coat passes to leave the eyes smooth.