X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jasonmego1277
    Persistent Member
    • Dec 9, 2008

Originally posted by 60'schild
    Subtle hints can work wonders... and if that fails, signs in bold block letters!
    You know I might have put a screen print of the images in her Cosmo, she'll be cleverly duped into reading a Zica toys sales pitch .......
    In The " Real World " Vampires Do Not Sparkle. They Burn In the Sun !

https://www.flickr.com/photos/131475...57650995605142

Comment

• Bionic Joe
      Persistent Member
      • Dec 10, 2006

Originally posted by jasonmego1277
      You know I might have put a screen print of the images in her Cosmo, she'll be cleverly duped into reading a Zica toys sales pitch .......
      No way you'll shoot your eye out

Comment

• jasonmego1277
        Persistent Member
        • Dec 9, 2008

Originally posted by spockfan74
        No way you'll shoot your eye out
        Since they most likely will have blasters..........I am sure I will, I just hope I don't get a pink bunny suit this year.
        In The " Real World " Vampires Do Not Sparkle. They Burn In the Sun !

https://www.flickr.com/photos/131475...57650995605142

Comment

• Mr Mego
          Love to play with Megos
          • Oct 19, 2003

I thought I missed all about that... I can't wait to see prototype 8" Buck Rogers Line!
          Wanted to buy pair original shoes for vintage WOZ Wizard

My Good Buyers/Sellers/Traders list in here.

Comment

• 60'schild
            Silver Haired Silver Ager
            • Mar 27, 2009

Zicatoys: Given the HUGE amount of replies to this thread (and thus questions about your upcoming products), I strongly suggest you consider not only adding a FAQ to your website ASAP but also:

* When feasible, create a vendor sponsored bulletin board on your site where customers/potential customers can discuss all things Zica related, right at the source.

If you do manage to get other licenses (with the quality of those Buck sculpts) and create your own characters (as you suggested in a PM to me) then I predict the volume of questions here will only go up... (not to mention comments about the Type Z body and potentials variants to it).

Since it now appears you won't be granted a subsection here, it's only a matter of time before the single thread becomes really cumbersome to read. You may wish to offload some comments to make it easier for readers... (at least if the amount of replies keeps going up!)

Again, all the best wishes....

Comment

• ZICA
              Persistent Member
              • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by 60'schild
              Zicatoys: Given the HUGE amount of replies to this thread (and thus questions about your upcoming products), I strongly suggest you consider not only adding a FAQ to your website ASAP but also:

* When feasible, create a vendor sponsored bulletin board on your site where customers/potential customers can discuss all things Zica related, right at the source.

If you do manage to get other licenses (with the quality of those Buck sculpts) and create your own characters (as you suggested in a PM to me) then I predict the volume of questions here will only go up... (not to mention comments about the Type Z body and potentials variants to it).

Since it now appears you won't be granted a subsection here, it's only a matter of time before the single thread becomes really cumbersome to read. You may wish to offload some comments to make it easier for readers... (at least if the amount of replies keeps going up!)

Again, all the best wishes....
              Once the prototypes are finished I'll be updating the website with pictures, info, and possibly a FAQ section. As far as answering questions at this point I really don't think it will be a problem. I check this board quite frequently during the day and if I see a question or suggestion I always reply to it ASAP. The same goes for PM's or emails. From here on out I'll keep info on the Buck Rogers line in this thread, and info on the new body in the Custom MEGO Discussion thread.

Comment

• loosiegoosie
                Banned
                • Jul 3, 2009

Just wanted to bump this. All the excitement with the new WGSH line I wanted to make sure I gave some love to the NEW BR figures. I need to start working on playsets for them already. Great figures and I can't wait to add them to the collection

Comment

• GaryPlaysWithDolls
                  Mighty Man/Monster Maker
                  • Aug 14, 2007

Pretty sweet looking stuff. Buck Rogers plus mego-like, wow, it's like nostalgia overload, if I could fit into my a-team pajamas, my day would be complete!

Mina is the world's first Paranormal Petsitter in the new middle-grade book series by Gary Buettner, MONSTER PETS, coming in FALL 2014 from EMBY KIDS. Spooky adventure that's perfect reading for kids 8-12
                  https://www.facebook.com/monsterpetsbooks?ref=hl

Comment

• 60'schild
                    Silver Haired Silver Ager
                    • Mar 27, 2009

Originally posted by loosiegoosie
                    Just wanted to bump this. All the excitement with the new WGSH line I wanted to make sure I gave some love to the NEW BR figures. I need to start working on playsets for them already. Great figures and I can't wait to add them to the collection
                    Yeah, between the upcoming DC superheroes/villains, Buck Rogers, Flash Gordon and the various Commander X/Captain Eli characters, we're living in the 2nd Age of Mego!!

(And when you add in the customs many of us have made/acquired... hoo boy!! )

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎