Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Megoville is NOW taking orders for Spock and Andorian: Pre-order SALE 'til AUGUST 5th

Images
    I highly suspect it is an original. The prototype I saw at MegoMeet had some clear differences. I believe the diamonds were larger and fewer on the shirt, although it could easily become more like the original prior to production.

Just got my Kirk & Klingon case so Count me in too! I just placed my order for the Spock & Andorian case.

And if I can also put my 2-cents in, there are some very notable differences between the original Kirk/Klingon and these reproductions. So anyone who is concerned that they might be passed off as the originals can breathe a sigh of relief.

What's immediately notable on the repros:

Kirk's shirt is a brighter yellow, rather than gold. The Insignia is a little larger. The gold bands on the sleeves are evenly spaced apart with a larger gap between them.

The Klingon's jumpsuit is a lighter brown, rather than dark brown. The "leather" vest is a little bit longer and the 2 buttons are a dark copper brown, rather than gold.

The bodies of course are Doc Mego's.

Images
    Paul, I received my order of Kirk & Klingon today. Thank you for great customer service! As always, everything was perfect.

I'll be in touch very soon for the next wave. Cheers, Tom

Images
    Paul, I tried to order on your site, but for some reason it takes too long to go through and it never does.
    Anyway we can do this with out going through the site?
    thanks,
    Lynn

Images
    Lynn,

Send me an email with your order information (street address, phone, email address, items, quantity, etc), and I will place the order on the site for you. That way I can keep track of it all.

Thanks, Paul

Quote Originally Posted by grayhank View Post
    Just got my Kirk & Klingon case so Count me in too! I just placed my order for the Spock & Andorian case.

And if I can also put my 2-cents in, there are some very notable differences between the original Kirk/Klingon and these reproductions. So anyone who is concerned that they might be passed off as the originals can breathe a sigh of relief.

What's immediately notable on the repros:

Kirk's shirt is a brighter yellow, rather than gold. The Insignia is a little larger. The gold bands on the sleeves are evenly spaced apart with a larger gap between them.

The Klingon's jumpsuit is a lighter brown, rather than dark brown. The "leather" vest is a little bit longer and the 2 buttons are a dark copper brown, rather than gold.

The bodies of course are Doc Mego's.
    The most noticeable difference on the Klingon (from what I can tell from the pics) is the collar of his leather vest. The original is more square with a lighter edge, the collar on the retro vest is round with the same color edge. Should be easy to recognize, no way the retro version could be passed off as original
    "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Images
    PM sent Paul...

Lynn

PP and email sent for order.
    Thanks,
    Lynn
    Last edited by Lynn TXP 0369; Aug 1, '07 at 7:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynn TXP 0369 View Post
    PM sent Paul...

Lynn

PP and email sent for order.
    Thanks,
    Lynn
    Thanks Lynn. I place the order on the site tonight, you should hopefully have received an email with the order from my shopping cart. If not, let me know and I can send you the Invoice Number. I got and applied the paypal, so you are all set.

If anyone else has problems ordering (pretty seldom, thankfully), let me know and we can make the same arrangement.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulk View Post
    Thanks Lynn. I place the order on the site tonight, you should hopefully have received an email with the order from my shopping cart. If not, let me know and I can send you the Invoice Number. I got and applied the paypal, so you are all set.

If anyone else has problems ordering (pretty seldom, thankfully), let me know and we can make the same arrangement.
    Your welcome!
    I got the invoice saying that I owe the $34, but you know I already paid for it, so we're all set.

Mine shipped from Starlog yesterday, I can't wait to get these.
    Lynn

Images

Trek

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn TXP 0369 View Post
    Your welcome!
    I got the invoice saying that I owe the $34, but you know I already paid for it, so we're all set.

Mine shipped from Starlog yesterday, I can't wait to get these.
    Lynn
    Thanks Lynn. The invoice is already marked as paid, so you're cool.

Only three days left to pre-order, so please get those orders in soon folks.