X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • joshvox
    Clown Prince of Crime
    • Mar 21, 2006

The Dark Knight Teaser Trailer

Here are a few links to the trailer if you haven't seen it yet--first on youtube:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Next, at the official site, which has some other stuff as well. You have to click the very small "dot" on the right hand side--right beside the word "handed." (although I have had alot of problems getting this one to work) You can also click on the police report on the left and side.

also, there is a new picture of the Joker--with the "new" Rachel Dawes.

Last edited by joshvox; Jul 27, '07, 6:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

Its running with the Simpsons movie, too.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Meule
      Verbose Member
      • Nov 14, 2004

I hate teaser trailers, now I'm even more curious
      "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• joshvox
        Clown Prince of Crime
        • Mar 21, 2006

Originally posted by Meule
        I hate teaser trailers, now I'm even more curious
        Haha that is kinda the point But really, I completely understand where you are coming from. We are getting all this really cool stuff from this movie and it's still a year away.

Comment

• brineb
          Persistent Member
          • Aug 26, 2006

It got my interest!!!
          I also play with other dolls:
          http://brineb.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Captain
            Fighting the good fight!
            • Jun 17, 2001

I'm a little concerned about the Joker in this film. From the photos he obviously is wearing white face makeup and sloppy lipstick lips for the grin....does this mean the Joker is no longer disfigured from the chemical vat, are we just seeing pics taken during rehersal, or are they going to cgi a joker face over Ledger in post production?

His voice doesnt quite sound right either....but thats a small detail.

I'm a little afraid the "too many villians" scenario might play out here too. From what I've heard, we have Joker, E. Nygma/Riddler, Two-Face, and unconfirmed reports of Scarecrow returning and the Penquin showing up!?
            "Crayons taste like purple!"

Comment

• EmergencyIan
              Museum Paramedic
              • Aug 31, 2005

I loved this first one and can't wait to see this follow-up. Just today, I was wondering if there as a trailer for the "Dark Knight", yet. Thanks for posting this, Josh! Man, it looks even better than I thought!

- Ian
              Rampart, this is Squad 51. How do you read?

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎