Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • huedell
    Museum Ball Eater
    • Dec 31, 2003

I can't believe they let those VERY big and circular breasts on a Trek show regular. Not that I am saddened about it or anything, just surprised.
    Was she a Vulcan Adult Film Star who was looking to move up in the industry?
    "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

• DocDrako
      Formerly Doc Drako
      • Nov 11, 2004

I'll take Kirstie Alley for the win.

"I prefer to remain an enigma."

DRAKO'S GOOD TRADERS LIST

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

I will add that I think the only actors who have been able to convincingly pull off a Vulcan are Nimoy and Lenard. Quinto and Ben Cross did fine jobs in the movie, but it's too early to tell for sure. Everyone else either went WAY too cold ("Dav-id-is-dead") or tried too hard to make them mostly logical, but add in some anger, passion occasionally (Alley for instance). Didn't care for Tuvok or the chick from Voyager. Catrall didn't even bother, really!

Chris
        sigpic

Comment

• samurainoir
          Eloquent Member
          • Dec 26, 2006

Originally posted by Hector
          You think Philis Diller is hot.

YouTube - Robert Goulet Phyllis Diller
          My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

• samurainoir
            Eloquent Member
            • Dec 26, 2006

Originally posted by Captain
            A quote from the Trek 6 Wiki page:

"After filming was through one day nearing the end of production, Kim Cattrall posed nude for some steamy photos on the bridge set, but Leonard Nimoy happened on scene and seized the film, destroying it and having studio security toss the photographer out."

If she was willing to go starkers on the bridge, then I dont see why she probably didnt goose everyone...including Uhura!
            Cattrell talked about it in a magazine interview at the time (I think it was for Femme Fatales Magazine). If I'm remembering correctly, as an act of self-promotion, she brought a Playboy photographer and not only had a nude taken of her on the bridge set, but with the Vulcan ears and wig as well. I think that was Nimoy's main objections, that she was "in character".

I have many fond memories of Catrell's memorable scenes as Ms Honewell in Porky's. I also loved Police Academy and Big Trouble in Little China.

Comment

• fallensaviour
              Talkative Member
              • Aug 28, 2006

The HOTTEST Vulcan of all times....

End of story!

I agree,anything else is just silly banter about nothing important, cause look a hot girl!?!?!?!?!?
              Does anything need to be said???
              She is hot no question about it!!!
              I will for sure live long...
              “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”

Comment

• Hector
                el Hombre de Acero
                • May 19, 2003

sigpic

Comment

• Hector
                  el Hombre de Acero
                  • May 19, 2003

Originally posted by samurainoir
                  Hey, I take that back...she's hot!!!

sigpic

Comment

• samurainoir
                    Eloquent Member
                    • Dec 26, 2006

Originally posted by huedell
                    I can't believe they let those VERY big and circular breasts on a Trek show regular. Not that I am saddened about it or anything, just surprised.
                    Was she a Vulcan Adult Film Star who was looking to move up in the industry?
                    Given the spike in ratings they experienced after adding 36 of D to the flailing Voyager, it wasn't really a big surprise at all they decided to go that route again.

For me, the surprise was how this scene is now within permissible standards of mainstream tv...

Although given that low rider jeans have been revealing just as much in public spaces, I guess I shouldn't be so surprised.

Comment

• Hector
                      el Hombre de Acero
                      • May 19, 2003

sigpic

Comment

• mego73
                        Printed paperboard Tiger
                        • Aug 1, 2003

Originally posted by samurainoir
                        Given the spike in ratings they experienced after adding 36 of D to the flailing Voyager, it wasn't really a big surprise at all they decided to go that route again.

For me, the surprise was how this scene is now within permissible standards of mainstream tv...

Although given that low rider jeans have been revealing just as much in public spaces, I guess I shouldn't be so surprised.
                        It looks like Tripp(I think that's his name) is looking down there thinking "Wow, her ears aren't the only thing that's pointed."

I don't remember seeing as much during the actual scene on TV. Maybe this is a still from the set.

mego73@hotmail.com

Comment

• huedell
                          Museum Ball Eater
                          • Dec 31, 2003

HUBBA-HUBBA

Now I wonder why I gave up on Trek halfway thru DS9
                          "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

• huedell
                            Museum Ball Eater
                            • Dec 31, 2003

Hey, I take that back...she's hot!!!

I don't know who I was more surprised at how
                            young and cool they looked Robert Goulet or Phyllis Diller.

Cool clip. Never saw them so young.

Comment

• fallensaviour
                              Talkative Member
                              • Aug 28, 2006

I wish I had that on a shirt...LOL
                              That's funny...
                              “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”

Comment

• Captain
                                Fighting the good fight!
                                • Jun 17, 2001

"I don't remember seeing as much during the actual scene on TV. Maybe this is a still from the set."

Nope...thats how it aired (although I have heard rumors there was an edited version for some areas?). If only she had turned around!!!! They did a couple a sort of similar shots with Hoshi over the run of the show too.

I wonder what Blalock is doing these days? You dont see her much anymore....after the attention stuff like this and Maxim magazine earned her, I thought she would have her own show by now...or at least been a Bond girl or something!?
                                "Crayons taste like purple!"

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎