Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EMCE Hammer
    Moderation Engineer
    • Aug 14, 2003

It'll never work - you're doomed. DOOMED!

Comment

• jasonmego1277
      Persistent Member
      • Dec 9, 2008

Originally posted by David Lee
      Ok folks,
      We know our communication has been abysmal and we are fixing it! Here are some of the ways we will do it. We will need your help to make this work so please read and use them.

First (and most importantly): Please send ALL order questions, problems and general "where's my stuff" e-mails to customercare@castawaytoys.com and there only please do not use our personal e-mails. PLEASE DO NOT PM us on this board or any other forum. This e-mail is the only way Jason and I can both read and respond. Starting today it is the only way we will respond... and we will! We are shooting for a 24 hour turn-around response time. (keep in mind e-mails on weekends may push this a bit, as we do have families)

Secondly: Shipping will occur twice a week from Kansas City (and some from St. Louis). We will ship on Wednesdays and Saturdays. So if you order on Thursday you wait until Saturday. All International oders will ship on Saturdays (we have to physically go to the post office)

Thirdly (is that even a word?): We will be utilizing two new tools for updates. The first will be our blog and for Minute to minute type stuff follow us on twitter

Lastly... thank you for your incredible patience! We are successful (overly maybe) because of you and your love of what we make. We are victims of our success really, as we never dreamed we'd have the interest we have generated. We are getting caught up on that and fixing what's broken in our process. We are evolving from a garage/basement operation to a fully functioning Small Business and it's gonna take a little time and patience. But with great customers and great products I know we can do it and have something everyone will be much happier with.

*Remember the Museum is our Fun Place too, don't track our time here or complain about your order here, it's just not fair to us or others who want to talk about toys. We would never inhibit discussion about our stuff (call it like you see it), but let's keep business between us. We have been the biggest problem with communication and having it spill over here, but we are all over it!

Thanks guys and gals!

-Dave
      PS MODS can we make this sticky!

Dave , sounds like you guys are on top of it. I agree with all you stated. Good to see new customer care policies. You and Jason are top notch, and I can certainly say I appreciate all you two do !
      In The " Real World " Vampires Do Not Sparkle. They Burn In the Sun !

https://www.flickr.com/photos/131475...57650995605142

Comment

• Meule
        Verbose Member
        • Nov 14, 2004

Way to go guys
        "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• vulcan2074
          Live Long and Prosper
          • Mar 23, 2008

Cast-a-Way Rocks
          Sammy

Comment

• Boywonder0
            Persistent Member
            • Dec 29, 2007

You guys are the best! Quality products from quality guys! Keep growing and keep the little castaways coming... Count on us for the sake!

Comment

• SUP-Ronin
              Stuck in a laundry shoot.
              • Oct 8, 2007

Bravo. Good news, and good show, gent's.
              "Steel-like jaws clacked away, each bite slashing flesh from my body - I used my knife and my hands, and when they were gone, my bloody stumps - and yet the turtles came."

Comment

• chunky B
                Museum Eclectic Collector
                • Apr 9, 2009

I think if anything you guys really care about your customers and it shows. I know I can't wait till some more Phantoms show up, you can count on me to order one!

Comment

• SoulSinger
                  Singer Of Mego Love
                  • Oct 22, 2007

Timely response to an email yesterday from Dave. My son's phantoms will arrive shortly!

Bob

Comment

• The Bat
                    Batman Fanatic
                    • Jul 14, 2002

Meant to post this here!

Just some Cast-A-Way kudos! Got my order in a reasonable amount of time, with some AWESOME extras thrown in to boot! Very pleased with the Customer service....thanks Guys!! Keep up the good work!!
                    sigpic

Comment

• Toy Talk
                      Old and out of touch
                      • Aug 7, 2009

Versions of Phantom?

Cast-A-Way toys are incredible! I just started getting into them and purchased a few in the last couple of weeks. Two of those few were different versions of the Phantom; great sculpt! How many versions of the Phantom have you done?
                      "Procrastination is the art of planning for tomorrow."

Comment

• BATMAN89
                        Mego obsessed!!!
                        • Jul 20, 2010

Originally posted by David Lee
                        Ok folks,
                        We know our communication has been abysmal and we are fixing it! Here are some of the ways we will do it. We will need your help to make this work so please read and use them.

First (and most importantly): Please send ALL order questions, problems and general "where's my stuff" e-mails to customercare@castawaytoys.com and there only please do not use our personal e-mails. PLEASE DO NOT PM us on this board or any other forum. This e-mail is the only way Jason and I can both read and respond. Starting today it is the only way we will respond... and we will! We are shooting for a 24 hour turn-around response time. (keep in mind e-mails on weekends may push this a bit, as we do have families)

Secondly: Shipping will occur twice a week from Kansas City (and some from St. Louis). We will ship on Wednesdays and Saturdays. So if you order on Thursday you wait until Saturday. All International oders will ship on Saturdays (we have to physically go to the post office)

Thirdly (is that even a word?): We will be utilizing two new tools for updates. The first will be our blog and for Minute to minute type stuff follow us on twitter

Lastly... thank you for your incredible patience! We are successful (overly maybe) because of you and your love of what we make. We are victims of our success really, as we never dreamed we'd have the interest we have generated. We are getting caught up on that and fixing what's broken in our process. We are evolving from a garage/basement operation to a fully functioning Small Business and it's gonna take a little time and patience. But with great customers and great products I know we can do it and have something everyone will be much happier with.

*Remember the Museum is our Fun Place too, don't track our time here or complain about your order here, it's just not fair to us or others who want to talk about toys. We would never inhibit discussion about our stuff (call it like you see it), but let's keep business between us. We have been the biggest problem with communication and having it spill over here, but we are all over it!

Thanks guys and gals!

-Dave
                        PS MODS can we make this sticky!
                        Hey Dave, That's fantastic! I was trying to get on the Castaway boat when you guys ran out of Black Bodysuits, and some other things.
                        Are those coming soon, with the new bodies?
                        Big Kid Toys Facebook Page!

My Good Trader's List
                        My Early Custom Megos

Comment

• chalwa
                          Mego Philomath
                          • Jun 8, 2007

I had an issue with the Jesse James figure I purchased. I have contacted through the site, and here at the museum via the customer care addy and have not received a reply. First contact was a couple of weeks ago.
                          Any advice?
                          Chalwa AKA The Pre-Crisis Chris

Chris' Blogs:
                          The Misadventures of Captain Blog
                          Comic Book Fanzines: Chain Letters for Disturbed Children

When I am grown to man's estate,
                          I shall be very proud and great.
                          And tell the other girls and boys,
                          not to meddle with my toys.
                          -Robert Louis Stevenson

Comment

• gaga4toyz
                            Persistent Member
                            • Aug 10, 2004

Reply sent. Thanks

Comment

• MLoudin
                              Possessed by Megos
                              • Sep 13, 2007

Thanks for the update! Cast-A-Way ROCKS!

Comment

• chalwa
                                Mego Philomath
                                • Jun 8, 2007

Originally posted by gaga4toyz
                                Reply sent. Thanks
                                Thanks!
                                Chalwa AKA The Pre-Crisis Chris

Chris' Blogs:
                                The Misadventures of Captain Blog
                                Comic Book Fanzines: Chain Letters for Disturbed Children

When I am grown to man's estate,
                                I shall be very proud and great.
                                And tell the other girls and boys,
                                not to meddle with my toys.
                                -Robert Louis Stevenson

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡