X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • batmanmc
    mego batman collector
    • Jun 22, 2004

Mm Recap

This Is My Third Mm . It Was A Good Time . I Met Some Old Members Who Ive Seen Before Derek Combs, Len, Dave Mc , Brian , Brian Lietner ,art, Chuck, Berto, Tom L ,scotta, Charlie, Paul Claire, Doc Mego, John Mic , Ron, Chris And Some New Members For Me Lonnie Fisher , Jamers D, Zoro And His Parents Ron And I Cant Recall Hiws Mothers Name, Vinatge Mike ,sentry And David Lee And Jason And For The First Time I Chatted Wioth Acro Ray And His Wife Collete And Thier Little Girl. Many More I Am Forgetting. It Was By Far My Best Mm. I Enjoyed Chatting With Memebrs And Seemed More Laid Back . I Picked Up A Castaway Indy Figure And Body ,some Doc Megos Bodies Won A Couple Of Teh Custom Auctions And Some Raffle Items Made A Kitbash Batgirl And Picked Up A Dorothy And Some Pieces. Nothing Earth Shattering But I Am Very Happy With What I Picked Up. Gave A Few Members Some Great Deals And Got A Few Great Deals. To Me Its More About Hanging Out With Some Members Then What I Can Get For Something Or Pay For Something. After The Meet On Sunday I Was Lucky To Hook Up With A Member Who Didnt Attend The Meet. That Was The Coolest Part For Me. So Teh Meet Was Really A Three Day Event. I Hope To Attend Next Year As This Year Flew By And Was A Blast. I Hope I Made Somebodys Day A Little Better With Some Of The Stuff They Got To Finish Some Figures Or Make Customs. Mike
  • Megospidey
    Museum Webslinger
    • Jul 26, 2006

Mike - it was great to see you again my brother. You did seem more laid back this year....you spent more time milling around and visiting than you did at your table.

Glad you had a safe trip and I'll see you next year!

Comment

• megocrazy
      Museum Trouble Maker
      • Feb 18, 2007

Always a pleasure seeing ya Mike. Thanks for the awesome keychain too.
      It's not a doll it's an action figure.

Comment

• zorro
        Resident member
        • Nov 3, 2007

You are awesome man! Cool stuff. Nice to meet you.
        Website for rare and exciting figures for the 1950s to present, now featuring MANY Action Figure Protective Clamshell cases -- ZoloWorld.com

Find us on facebook here http://www.facebook.com/pages/ZoloWorldcom/180282916241

Check out REALM OF THE UNDERWORLD 5 3/4" Retro Action Figure Fantasy Series.
        http://www.underworldfigures.com

Comment

• hobub
          Ghost of a Dead Indian
          • Jun 18, 2001

It was good to see you Mike, and everyone. It made my week. I had a bad turn of events just prior and it was just the type of thing I needed.

Comment

• wayne foundation 07
            Time to feed the cat
            • Dec 30, 2007

Hey there,picked up 3 figures from you and a couple odds and ends too,thanks for the keychain.

Comment

• batmanmc
              mego batman collector
              • Jun 22, 2004

too me thats what megomeet is about getting stuff to teh people who need them. glad i could help. mike

Comment

• SlipperyLilSuckers
                MeGoing
                • May 14, 2003

I still love my keychain...thanks again Mike!

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎