Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Batman Game,.. Delayed,.. Yet again..

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • YoungOnce
    Career Member
    • Aug 29, 2007

Originally posted by Ivaniski
    I have this game for the XBox360, and let me tell you as an avid gamer....I give it a perfect 10. Eidos has hit a "GrandSlam" with this Game. My kids and i feel that it also simulates a great Batman movie/story, making it equivalent to a Batman movie for the summer of 2009.

Ok... I have been playing it for a few hours now and it is an awesome game. The first time I grappled onto the gargoyles head, I knew it was going to be a cool experience.

If you've ever hoped for a game that would give you the chance to vicariously live as Batman... this is it. When you flik back and forth in "Detective mode", it's pretty cool. It's a neat way to implement the detective/sleuthing aspect of Batman with the action side of things.

I highly reccommend this game.

Comment

• Ivaniski
      Persistent Member
      • Jun 24, 2007

New Batman Game,.. Delayed,.. Yet again..

Originally posted by YoungOnce
      Ok... I have been playing it for a few hours now and it is an awesome game. The first time I grappled onto the gargoyles head, I knew it was going to be a cool experience.

If you've ever hoped for a game that would give you the chance to vicariously live as Batman... this is it. When you flik back and forth in "Detective mode", it's pretty cool. It's a neat way to implement the detective/sleuthing aspect of Batman with the action side of things.

I highly reccommend this game.
      Eloquent way of putting it (I agree 100% with ya). What system are you playing this "Gem" of a game on PS3 or XBox 360?

Comment

• steshell
        Museum Super Collector
        • Jan 20, 2008

A game has to be pretty special for me to buy it but I got this on Friday for PS3 and, so far, it live's up to all of the hype.

Fingers crossed it's like this all the way through.

Steve

Comment

• SlipperyLilSuckers
          MeGoing
          • May 14, 2003

Woohoo. I just got me the new slimline edition 120gb PS3 console with the Arkham Asylum game included for $499 ($419US).

Comment

• YoungOnce
            Career Member
            • Aug 29, 2007

Originally posted by Ivaniski
            Eloquent way of putting it (I agree 100% with ya). What system are you playing this "Gem" of a game on PS3 or XBox 360?
            I'm playing it on the X-Box. I've been gone for the past few days so I'm anxious to get back to it.

They seem to have done a good job balancing the movie batman with the animated Batman and the comic book batman of old. The look reminds me of the Neal Adams batman of old.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
              Verbose Member
              • Mar 7, 2004

Man, I am so honked off this isn't out on Wii. Everything I've read about it has been great.

Chris
              sigpic

Comment

• BlackKnight
                The DarkSide Customizer
                • Apr 16, 2005

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
                Man, I am so honked off this isn't out on Wii. Everything I've read about it has been great.

Chris

I don't have a Wii yet...
                I know from Expirence with the Game Cube..
                Most games I wanted,.. were only for the Xbox or the PS2 ...
                I Really don't play as many games as I used too,.. my Son does most the playing these days,.. However I have Noticed that a Ton of Games out there are Not Avalible for the Wii,.. but the Wii has a Bunch of stuff others do not as well.
                ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• SlipperyLilSuckers
                  MeGoing
                  • May 14, 2003

I'm really loving this game...about a third of the way thru now.

Comment

• Anarchy
                    Career Member
                    • May 26, 2009

I finished it the other day and its a great experience. I still have to go through and do alot of the riddler challenges. (just got the solve 55% of riddler challenges achievement) it is definitly worth the money! im playing it on xbox 360
                    Check out my website dedicated to custom as well as classic and modern action figures! My Charlee Flatt Dedicated website

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎