Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Any cool pickups at mego meet? please post!!

I picked up this lot of much needed characters! Thanks to Zoro for most of it!

http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-...81_4354742.jpg

Front row only....Also picked up a cool goblin glider for a couple of bucks.
    Last edited by tactile2; Jun 10, '09 at 6:05 PM. Reason: pic prob

LOVE THEM MEGOS...AND ANYTHING STAR WARS!! Visit my web-site www.groovywizard.com

Brian, are you going to bust open that carded Shield and see if you can get him repaired? I know I would if I had one.

Images
    I wish i knew who got the stretch monster box! I have a lonely stretch monster with no box and would have killed someone,ok not literally but you get the idea to get that box for him!!

Images
    I picked up my AE Parker, a t1 nylon shorts Superman (going to put a large S sticker on him to pretend I have something cool), the EK Figure from Jim, parts to update my Rorshach (sp?) from Castaway, some chest emblems from Scott, and I have a boxed Shadow coming from Berto, although he didn't have it at the meet. I also got a custom me as a romulan, and I picked up a bunch of stuff for a friend of mine who couldn't make the meet, but sends a shopping list.

Quote Originally Posted by palitoy View Post

man, your photog' skills are waaaay better than mine Brian!
    nice pic! actually makes the figure look respectable . . . .
    -jim
    Last edited by megojim; Jun 11, '09 at 9:56 PM.
    My Custom Figures

1 Corinthians 9:24 - Donít you realize that in a race everyone runs, but only one person gets the prize? So run to win!

Even tho I didn't go to the Meet I did manage to get a few customs: the blue batman and Riddler from Bryan and Creature from the Black Lagoon from John, thanks again for giving me the opportunity guys
    "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe