X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cdhall
    Persistent Member
    • Aug 14, 2004

Emce Release Schedule?

Sorry I don't know this already, I couldn't find this info in a search so I'm posting this thread.

I don't know what "waves" or "releases" Emce has planned. Is that posted somewhere?

For example, now that I have to get a set for my son, can I wait for another release of Kirk and the Klingon or do I need to pay $29.00+ for Kirk and a Klingon because there won't be anymore?

I have snatched the last 2 I saw for less than $18.00.

And I'm not clear on whether McCoy is coming with Gold Rank. Spock is and I've seen him but I haven't seen mention of McCoy.

If Doc can update this thread that would be cool.

I am currently under the impression that if I see Sulu, I need to get him. I have seen Chekov and may get him Tues with a Kirk and a Klingon I have on hold. I will need to find another Chekov and then Sulu.

I'd like a Brady Gorn... so I don't really want the Sulu 2 pack but I may order it from Doc anyway.

I would have thought this might have been posted. Please reply with a link if all this is here and I just missed it, thank you.

P.S. I wasn't aware that Doc did Apes until recently. And there have only been Zaius, Zira, Soldier and Cornelius so far, right? There were more in the line though and they should be coming? I will have to get 2 sets of those also I'm sure. Thanks.

And some Zombies I think...
    —-
    “It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. Message, Spock?”
    - Admiral Kirk

"...surely, the best of times."
    - Captain Spock
    https://youtu.be/tOtKcJtahKQ
  • D!n0-M@n
    w/ Life-Like Hair & Beard
    • Sep 17, 2008

Unfortunately, Doc has stated before that Diamond has ordered him to secrecy as to any future releases. Since he's really working for them with all this stuff, he must follow their orders and be tight-lipped.

As for "waves" and "re-releases" of already released figures I have no idea. I really do hope for McCoy with gold bands just like the re-release of Spock with this correction.
    MY GODS ARE SMALL...... AND PLASTIC!

Comment

• cdhall
      Persistent Member
      • Aug 14, 2004

Thank you rockin' DinoMan.

That explains why I've seen Doc say some, but not all of this.

I guess I better Get 'em While They're hot...

I need 1 Sulu, 1 Chekov, Gold Spock and Gold McCoy (although I may just open them and give them to my son now) and maybe 1 other complete set of Crew + Klingon.

I don't really want Cheron or Mugato, but I should probably get them. I bought the Keeper hoping to put him in the crew but that may not work...

Thanks!
      —-
      “It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. Message, Spock?”
      - Admiral Kirk

"...surely, the best of times."
      - Captain Spock
      https://youtu.be/tOtKcJtahKQ

Comment

• Bionic Joe
        Persistent Member
        • Dec 10, 2006

Originally posted by cdhall
        Thank you rockin' DinoMan.

That explains why I've seen Doc say some, but not all of this.

I guess I better Get 'em While They're hot...

I need 1 Sulu, 1 Chekov, Gold Spock and Gold McCoy (although I may just open them and give them to my son now) and maybe 1 other complete set of Crew + Klingon.

I don't really want Cheron or Mugato, but I should probably get them. I bought the Keeper hoping to put him in the crew but that may not work...

Thanks!
        Check DOC'S website and you could try Amazon or the Mego Store or check with New Force who is a member here i believe he runs a store

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎