Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Star Trek Figures MAY be on their way soon

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by smonte01 View Post
    Thanks Hulk. I got mine today and they look great. You know, I wasn't a big fan of the plastic packaging at first, but it was pouring by my house today and the box got drenched. I actually had to pour the water out of the box. Good thing these weren't original Mego's or I'd be in a bad mood, lol. Needless to say, I am now a fan of the plastic packaging and for those of you that might have been wondering if they were water-proof, they are. Thanks again.
    OOF! Glad to hear about that disaster averted! Glad they arrived so quickly for everyone. I guess I don't have to worry about checking the national weather forecasts for the next wave.

Images
    Last edited by theressa; Apr 14, '08 at 11:59 PM.
    Wants, original parts; thinking...
    It's the quiet ones you gotta watch!
    Custom suits available
    T_SUITS

Images

Question

Quote Originally Posted by theressa View Post
    I dunno.... October/November + Michigan =
    Might have some of this

I guess I better invest in some sheepskin bubble wrap.

===

Here's a question for everyone. I probably spent a bit under a buck extra on shipping to send them UPS Next Day (10:30AM) opposed to Next Day Supersaver (4PM). I know some places take longer because they are rural or just plain clear across the country, and if I don't then some people will take an extra day to get them. I don't mind too much, because I like everyone to get them the same day. However, the rain issue mentioned above, and the fact most of them get left on doorsteps makes me wonder if it would be better to choose the PM delivery instead. Obviously I could easily justify choosing the slightly lower cost since I'm eating the shipping cost anyway, but what do you all think would be the best practice in the future?

Images
    Paul
    My Order arrived almost immediately after i paid you.Thank you for the super fast shipping and i am very happy with these figures
    Looking for Remco Phantom. Mego mailer boxed figures

Images
    Thanks Vin. You got your order in literally when I was almost done packing my pre-orders, so it wasn't terribly hard to add one more shipment to the list. I'm making another small run of packing this weekend for some late orders, and I am down to just a couple of sets from my entire pre-order, which I expected to be sitting on a couple three cases in the end.

Images
    Hulk,
    As long as they keep coming in that plastic packaging, I don't care when you ship it. It's summer in Miami, so that means it rains on an almost daily basis for the next few months.