Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • K
    Fun Will Now Commence
    • Jun 20, 2001

^ Funny thing...I've never put my Trek weapons belts outside of the figures' shirts. I guess I was always afraid of black color bleed onto the shirts. *shrug*
    I LOVE CHEESECAKE!!!sigpic

"...and the Geeks shall inherit the earth."

Comment

• Hulk
      Mayor of Megoville
      • May 10, 2003

Update: All my packages are going out today. Keep an eye out for UPS deliveries Tuesday (tomorrow) or Wednesday (for domestic orders), and USPS packages hopefully by next week for my international customers (I'll let the int'l people know how much shipping was individually if you owe me for that).

Comment

• K
        Fun Will Now Commence
        • Jun 20, 2001

^
        I LOVE CHEESECAKE!!!sigpic

"...and the Geeks shall inherit the earth."

Comment

• Meule
          Verbose Member
          • Nov 14, 2004

Originally posted by K
          ^
          I second that
          "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• Werewolf
            Inhuman
            • Jul 14, 2003

Got mine today!

Big thanks to the Hulkster for the lightening fast shipping. You are the man! And of course mad props to EMCE for doing such a great job on them.
            You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• txteach
              Banned
              • Jun 17, 2005

Paul, mine arrived today and I'm very satisfied.

Comment

• Hulk
                Mayor of Megoville
                • May 10, 2003

Glad they are arriving so quickly, and for letting me know. I feel bad for Joe, since his delivery was truly held up due to circumstances beyond his control. I highly doubt I will enjoy the advantage of such an early delivery next time. There are a lot of vendors still waiting for their orders.

Comment

• Meule
                  Verbose Member
                  • Nov 14, 2004

With all these reports of people receiving their figures it's getting really hard to stay patient
                  "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• critter2
                    Persistent Member
                    • Dec 2, 2005

Got mine today Hulk, Great figures!!

Comment

• smonte00
                      Veteran Member
                      • Aug 19, 2005

I got mine today

Thanks Hulk. I got mine today and they look great. You know, I wasn't a big fan of the plastic packaging at first, but it was pouring by my house today and the box got drenched. I actually had to pour the water out of the box. Good thing these weren't original Mego's or I'd be in a bad mood, lol. Needless to say, I am now a fan of the plastic packaging and for those of you that might have been wondering if they were water-proof, they are. Thanks again.

Comment

• Hulk
                        Mayor of Megoville
                        • May 10, 2003

Originally posted by smonte01
                        Thanks Hulk. I got mine today and they look great. You know, I wasn't a big fan of the plastic packaging at first, but it was pouring by my house today and the box got drenched. I actually had to pour the water out of the box. Good thing these weren't original Mego's or I'd be in a bad mood, lol. Needless to say, I am now a fan of the plastic packaging and for those of you that might have been wondering if they were water-proof, they are. Thanks again.
                        OOF! Glad to hear about that disaster averted! Glad they arrived so quickly for everyone. I guess I don't have to worry about checking the national weather forecasts for the next wave.

Comment

• theressa
                          Sewing...?
                          • Jun 13, 2004

Last edited by theressa; Apr 14, '08, 11:59 PM.
                          Wants, original parts; thinking...
                          It's the quiet ones you gotta watch!
                          Custom suits, in time
                          T_SUITS

Comment

• Hulk
                            Mayor of Megoville
                            • May 10, 2003

Originally posted by theressa
                            I dunno.... October/November + Michigan =
                            Might have some of this

I guess I better invest in some sheepskin bubble wrap.

===

Here's a question for everyone. I probably spent a bit under a buck extra on shipping to send them UPS Next Day (10:30AM) opposed to Next Day Supersaver (4PM). I know some places take longer because they are rural or just plain clear across the country, and if I don't then some people will take an extra day to get them. I don't mind too much, because I like everyone to get them the same day. However, the rain issue mentioned above, and the fact most of them get left on doorsteps makes me wonder if it would be better to choose the PM delivery instead. Obviously I could easily justify choosing the slightly lower cost since I'm eating the shipping cost anyway, but what do you all think would be the best practice in the future?

Comment

• kresge1
                              Museum_Bozo
                              • Jun 20, 2001

Paul
                              My Order arrived almost immediately after i paid you.Thank you for the super fast shipping and i am very happy with these figures
                              Looking for Remco Phantom. Mego mailer boxed figures

Comment

• Hulk
                                Mayor of Megoville
                                • May 10, 2003

Thanks Vin. You got your order in literally when I was almost done packing my pre-orders, so it wasn't terribly hard to add one more shipment to the list. I'm making another small run of packing this weekend for some late orders, and I am down to just a couple of sets from my entire pre-order, which I expected to be sitting on a couple three cases in the end.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎