X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hulk
    Mayor of Megoville
    • May 10, 2003

Star Trek Figures MAY be on their way soon

I was billed this morning for my shipment of Star Trek figures from Diamond. Assuming they shouldn't bill me until they've been shipped (or at least packed up for shipping), then we might be looking at the week after next for delivery to our customers. I figure these may have come in and been prepared this weekend to go out tomorrow, and UPS usually takes a couple few days. If I get them this week, then I will be preparing them for delivery next weekend.

Cross your fingers.

If I get a UPS tracking number, I will share the expected delivery date in this thread.

• Meule
    Verbose Member
    • Nov 14, 2004

Woohoow, looking forward to it
    "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• JDeRouen
      Author of Small Things
      • Jun 14, 2001

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, (well, not really bad) but, according to an e-mail I just got from Diamond answering this very question, they won't ship until August 1st.

But he could be wrong. He's a replacement for the other rep I'd been assigned, who apparently just quit, so who knows.

Joe
      --
      Order Small Things, my contemporary fantasy novel featuring Megos, at http://joederouen.com/?page_id=176

Comment

• Blue Meanie
        Banned
        • Jun 23, 2001

I ordered 2 Cases from my comic dealer...

Ordered 2 cases of series 1 and I just ordered 2 cases of series 2. Not getting them this week (Wednesday is the street date for new comics and other items). BTW, I may have a couple of sets left after I take care of a couple of local friends here in NY. If I do, I'll make them available for museum members. Can't tell you how much they will be because I won't know what kind of discount my Comic Dealer will be giving me on the 2 cases until I get them. As of this writing they WON'T be out this week.

Comment

• Hulk
          Mayor of Megoville
          • May 10, 2003

I emailed my customer service rep, who wrote back...

They should ship this week, but there isn't a tracking number in the system yet. I will keep monitoring it, and as soon as there is a tracking number, I will let you know what day the delivery is scheduled for.
          I was originally told that they try to space their shipments out to try and coordinate the delivery dates, so if something takes 5 days, it goes out the day before something that takes 4 days, etc.

I'll llet everyone know when I have a tracking number.

Comment

• Sideshow Spock
            valar morghulis
            • Mar 8, 2005

I see the ST Space Seed 2-pack on the list for this week, but no Kirk and Klingon.

Comment

• Hulk
              Mayor of Megoville
              • May 10, 2003

This is all new to me as a new Diamond dealer, but I am guessing there may not have been enough time to get these out in time with regular deliveries for this week. It will be interesting to see how long they sit on them after billing for them though.

Comment

• txteach
                Banned
                • Jun 17, 2005

I looked on the diamond website and can't even find these figures listed any more. Is there a problem with them?

Comment

• Hulk
                  Mayor of Megoville
                  • May 10, 2003

Good News... Bad News

Email from my sales rep...

I checked and so far we have only received one part of our initial order for Kirk and Klingon retro figures. It looks like your order has filled and invoiced though, so you may be one of the first to get these. I’ll keep an eye out for tracking numbers once they are uploaded into the system.

Comment

• JDeRouen
                    Author of Small Things
                    • Jun 14, 2001

My Diamond rep is an angry drunk* so new no news is forthcoming from him. I'll post when I know more!

Joe

*not really, but he does seem a little dim
                    --
                    Order Small Things, my contemporary fantasy novel featuring Megos, at http://joederouen.com/?page_id=176

Comment

• Hulk
                      Mayor of Megoville
                      • May 10, 2003

Bad news is I won't be shipping any figures until next week.

Good news is...

Comment

• boss
                        Talkative Member
                        • Jun 18, 2003

I've been on the fence about these Paul. You may have just knocked me off.
                        Fresh, not from concentrate.

Comment

• critter2
                          Persistent Member
                          • Dec 2, 2005

YES!!!!!!

Comment

• batmanmc
                            mego batman collector
                            • Jun 22, 2004

boss ive been the same way they look good .now im seriously considering a set. mike

Comment

• JDeRouen
                              Author of Small Things
                              • Jun 14, 2001

None here yet, but they tell me I should have them next week!
                              --

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎