X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • D!n0-M@n
    w/ Life-Like Hair & Beard
    • Sep 17, 2008

"Make Mine Mego"

I'm posting this just to let everyone here at the Museum know what an awesome guy juanimal is.

I recently ordered two of the custom heads Juan is offering. I had ordered an Adam West Batman and his "Best" Indy head. Well, he also told me that he would also be sending me an extra head (a Batman foe) so Batman would have someone to fight. Needless to say I was stoked that he was offering to send me another head I hadn't even paid for. So, he was sending me 3 heads for $15 including shipping!!! I was beyond happy.

But, now it gets even better. I of course wasn't the only one here that ordered and bought heads from him and on the day he was getting all the shipments together and trying to rush out the door for the day he had forgotten exactly which heads I had originally ordered. He had thought I had wanted Adam West, Two-Face and he was sending me the extra Batman foe which turned out to be The Mad Hatter. All awesome heads indeed! He wrote back to me later that evening after sending all the orders out that he had forgotten that I wanted the Indy head and that it had been left home by accident. He of course felt pretty bad about the mix-up and told me that he would be sending the Indy head out on Monday... at his own expense and for free! I told him the next day not to worry about it and that I was happy with the heads that I had gotten already (YEAH, THAT QUICKLY!) and that I thought it was awesome that he had sent me more than I had paid for to begin with.
    Well, would you believe the guy sent me the Indy head anyway and it arrived on Friday?! I had just sent him the payment on Monday (the day the first heads went out) and I received the extra, extra head by Friday! That's some mighty quick shipping! I'm still a bit stunned!

So, if you're in need of some great custom heads and are looking for one hell of a good guy and gentleman to do business with, I can't recommend juanimal more highly.

You ROCK Juan!
    Thanks a ton buddy!
    Last edited by D!n0-M@n; Apr 20, '09, 8:46 AM. Reason: type-o's
    MY GODS ARE SMALL...... AND PLASTIC!
  • vulcan2074
    Live Long and Prosper
    • Mar 23, 2008

Sounds like a Great Guy. Thats way Awesome of him to hook you up like that
    Sammy

Comment

• marbkwds
      Da Bronx Mego Collector
      • May 10, 2005

I also had nothing but great transactions with him ........ Stand up guy ....... Thanks J.D ................ Roy

Comment

• Meule
        Verbose Member
        • Nov 14, 2004

Stories like this are what make this such a fun place, nice going Juan
        "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• SlipperyLilSuckers
          MeGoing
          • May 14, 2003

Wow, that's excellent!

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡