X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • megoscott
    Founding Partner
    • Nov 17, 2006

VH1 show: Scott Baio is 45 and Single

I have hated the whole "celebreality" genre VH1 has going of B-list washed up "stars" in bad reality shows or the crime against humanity that Falva of Love and it's spawn are....so that said...my wife made us watch the first episode of the new Scott Baio reality show and it was surprisingly watchable and interesting, IMO. He hires a life coach to figure out why his relationships go nowhere and he can't commit and she makes him go track down all his ex-girlfriends and find out what they think is wrong with him. First up---Erin "Joanie" Moran who it turns out was his "first". Joannie DID love Chachi.

Thumbs up for Seventies flashbacks with contemporary relevance...Interesting guy, interesting show.
    This profile is no longer active.
  • Mikey
    Verbose Member
    • Aug 9, 2001

Wasn't Joannie a lot older than him ?

Comment

• theantiquetiger
      Fra-gee-lay Thats Italian
      • Nov 12, 2005

Originally posted by type1kirk
      Wasn't Joannie a lot older than him ?
      I am not sure if she is older than him, but my wife did watch that show last night and I did see the part with Erin Moran, and she looked like she could be his mother. She did not age well (or stayed away from the Hollywood plastic surgeons) and he looked younger than me and I am 38 (and look it).
      sigpic

Comment

• txteach
        Banned
        • Jun 17, 2005

Joanie used to be a REAL bad druggie and was homeless for a while. I also thought the show was interesting.

Comment

• theantiquetiger
          Fra-gee-lay Thats Italian
          • Nov 12, 2005

I just Googled their birthdays. Scott will be 46 this Sept and Erin will be 47 this October.
          sigpic

Comment

• ABMAC
            User
            • May 16, 2002

Erin Moran is only eleven months older than Scott Baio.

Comment

• megoscott
              Founding Partner
              • Nov 17, 2006

Erin came off as a bit of a nut. I wasn't entirely sure what they were talking about. But she's funny.

His list of exes is impressive. How many will show up I wonder? http://www.nndb.com/people/660/000024588/
              This profile is no longer active.

Comment

• RG
                Removed.
                • Oct 1, 2004

after looking at the list of his ex-girlfriends ... I would say having Charles in charge was NOT a good idea

Comment

• toys2cool
                  Ultimate Mego Warrior
                  • Nov 27, 2006

Originally posted by RussG
                  after looking at the list of his ex-girlfriends ... I would say having Charles in charge was NOT a good idea
                  LOL! that's true

I thought the show was great,it felt very real unlike most of the reality shows out there,I will continue to watch it for sure.I also saw the Bret Michaels one,that one rocked too,a whole lot of hot chicks in that one
                  Both Scott and Bret have gone out with hotties man,including both with Pamela
                  "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
                  My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• Hector
                    el Hombre de Acero
                    • May 19, 2003

Originally posted by txteach
                    Joanie used to be a REAL bad druggie and was homeless for a while. I also thought the show was interesting.
                    That was not Erin Moran, that was Roz Kelly aka Pinky Tuscadero.
                    Last edited by Hector; Jul 16, '07, 9:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                    sigpic

Comment

• Mikey
                      Verbose Member
                      • Aug 9, 2001

Originally posted by Hector
                      That was not Erin Moran, that was Roz Kelly aka Pinky Tuscadero.
                      Yep,

I think Erin's always been pretty straight and level headed.....

Actually, I seen her on a show a few years ago and she still looked pretty hot

Comment

• txteach
                        Banned
                        • Jun 17, 2005

I KNOW I read about Erin becoming homeless and a drug addict in the late 80's. The reason I remember it was because I always thought she was hot and remember thinking to myself "what a waste". I'll try to find proof of it if I can. I didn't know pinky was a druggie, wow, what a waste

Here's something I found:

WHERE IS SHE NOW: After the show Erin found things to be
                        difficult. She became estranged from her co-stars and many
                        said she exhibited bizarre behavior.

A few negative articles in "The National Enquirer" led to
                        an appearance on a 1992 episode of the "Howard Stern Show,"
                        on which she revealed some secrets about an unhappy child-
                        hood. She has since come to terms with her past, and became
                        a born again Christian.

Looks like whatever her problems were she is doing ok now. Good for her.
                        Last edited by txteach; Jul 17, '07, 12:21 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Hector
                          el Hombre de Acero
                          • May 19, 2003

You don't wanna mess with Roz Kelly/Pinky Tuscadero:

"On November 29, 1999, she was arrested for firing a 12-gauge shotgun into the living room window of a neighbor's house after a car alarm woke her up; she also shot the neighbor's car and another car nearby. The neighbor was not home at the time. She pleaded no contest to the charge of firing into the house and was sentenced to three years' felony probation on October 20, 2000. Roz Kelly was also ordered to receive psychiatric counseling and pay restitution as ordered by the probation department."

Originally posted by type1kirk
                          Yep,

I think Erin's always been pretty straight and level headed.....

Actually, I seen her on a show a few years ago and she still looked pretty hot
                          I saw her last year in the replay of Happy Days' 30th year reunion on ABC, heck, even Ron Howard was there, Erin Moran still looked great and seemed pretty happy.
                          Last edited by Hector; Jul 17, '07, 3:45 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                          sigpic

Comment

• toys2cool
                            Ultimate Mego Warrior
                            • Nov 27, 2006

I met Erin in a convention a couple years back,she was a nice person,but looked pretty darn old for her age,I guess the drugs caught up to her or something,she actually looked better in this Scott show then she did 2 years ago,so I'm glad she's doing good
                            "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
                            My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                              Verbose Member
                              • Mar 7, 2004

I always thought Moran looked like she suddenly aged 10 years between seasons. It was around the time she got that perm hair-do. I saw her on the commerical for this Scott Baio show and thought she had aged pretty well since that.

My wife and I saw the commercial and she turned to me and said "You know we'll end up watching that."

She's probably right.

Chris
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎