X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

Straight from TwoMorrows website:
    TwoMorrows Publishing : Back Issue! - SUBSCRIPTIONS ALMOST SOLD OUT! BUNDLES CATALOG BOOKS MAGAZINES FREE stuff! In PREVIEWS Now! DIGITAL Only comics, comic books, cartoonists, art, Jack Kirby, Lego, Brick Journal

Back Issue celebrates comic books of the 1970s, 1980s, and today through a variety of recurring (and rotating) departments.

Edited by Michael Eury
    Eury is a former editor at DC (among other things) and wrote or co-wrote such great books as TwoMorrows Captain Action book, Justice League Companion, and Krypton Companion. Great mag for the Mego-era comics!

Chris
    sigpic

Comment

• brineb
      Persistent Member
      • Aug 26, 2006

Ah the curse of being a female actor ... you are never allowed to age and if you do, people who look far worse than you will rip you a new one!!! I am always glad to see someone grow older, the alternative is pretty awful. What will Britney or Ms. Lohan look like in 30 years????
      I also play with other dolls:
      http://brineb.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Customslab

yea some people just don't age well but plenty who do thats out their

Comment

• Hulk
          Mayor of Megoville
          • May 10, 2003

Originally posted by jemboy2004
          add 30+ years to any of us and I think we could say none of us are as pretty as we used to be.
          I'm prettier than I was 30 years ago.

Comment

• johnmiic
            Adrift
            • Sep 6, 2002

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
            Still haven't got my BackIssue yet. I got the email telling me I could download it since I subscribe, but I want the physical mag in my hands. I'm old school that way. Has anyone gotten their actual copy in yet? Is it in comic shops yet?

Chris
            Another silly question: you can download this magazine if you subscribe? What does it come out like downloaded? Is it PDF? If you fwd it to friends the way some people loan magazines/newspapers are you subject to criminal prosecution?

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
              Verbose Member
              • Mar 7, 2004

Another silly question: you can download this magazine if you subscribe? What does it come out like downloaded? Is it PDF? If you fwd it to friends the way some people loan magazines/newspapers are you subject to criminal prosecution?
              Not a silly question at all. This is the first time I got the download offer (must be something new) and I haven't done it yet. I'm tempted, since I still haven't received my copy yet! Anyway, here is the email message, minus the link:
              We're now offering Digital Downloads of our magazines, and as a current subscriber to the printed version, you're eligible for a FREE download of the digital version while you're waiting for the printed copy to arrive in your mailbox! The issue isn't in stores yet, so click on the link below to download the FULL-COLOR pdf file, and start enjoying your new issue before anyone else! NOTE: This download will be removed in two weeks, so please access it asap!

And PLEASE...
              ...don't share this file with anyone else. We rely on sales of every printed and digital copy of our magazines to keep them going.

Thanks for supporting TwoMorrows!
              That please right there would keep me from doing it. These guys have to make money to product the great magazines and books (like Benjamin's WGSH book!), so I ain't putting a hurtin' on that!!!

Chris
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎