Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • haran_banjo_
    • Feb 23, 2009

Hi at all!
    I'm the Admin of the bigjim.es website and forum. My name is Livio and I follow your discussions here from many years ago 'cause I'm interest also the Mego's world.
    Until now I've just read your discussions, I haven't a great experience in Megos.
    When I was child I've owned many Big Jims, some GI Joes and few Megos, in particular Action Jackson figures.
    In Italy they calls Amico Jackson ("Friend Jackson" translation) and I remember they was the more cheapest action figures in the toy stores. In the 70th they cost £.1500, equivalent to 75cents, under a dollar of today!
    I would be glad if you could subscribe my forum, we've a great experience in Big Jim world area and GI Joe (Europe in particular) world area, Europe and USA productions, but I love many action figures of the 70th.
    For the discussions already wrote the unique way is to translate it with a simple online translator (I use sometimes google translator for german and french language) but if you wants more info about a thing don't worry, we undestand english well and we answer in english.
    My idea is to become an international forum about Big Jim and GI Joes, and I hope to reach it!
    I've also a very little Mego area but I'm thinking to close it and put a link directly here.
    I wai your subscriptions, obviously for FREE like here!
    I would THANKS AND THANKS AND THANKS to my friend BRIAN (PS)!!! GREAT PERSON!!!!

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎