Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's up with the FRANKENSTEIN MEETS ABBOTT & COSTELLO DVD ?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

I watched this again last night, and my son noticed how different the Wolfman looked in this one. He didn't like it as well as the classic Jack Pierce makeup, but I thought he actually looked more threatening in this one. I know Bud Westmore took over here, using foam rubber latex instead of the old build-up process Pierece used.

I'm dressing as Dracula tonight, so I'll be sure to talk like Lugosi all night and drive my family nuts.

Chris
    sigpic

Comment

• Meule
      Verbose Member
      • Nov 14, 2004

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
      I'm dressing as Dracula tonight, so I'll be sure to talk like Lugosi all night and drive my family nuts.

Chris
      Be sure to take pics
      "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

Will do, but my Dracula is going to be more a thrown-together affair. The real star is my son Andrew, who has already been the Wolfman twice now, for a party and for school. We ripped up some old clothes and put some tufts of fur coming out of the knees, elbows, etc, and used the standard Wal-Mart makeup kit, but he looks really good if I say so myself. And all of those Universal movies he's watched have taught him how to act the part. Lon Chaney Jr. would be proud!

Chris
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎