Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • toys2cool
    Ultimate Mego Warrior
    • Nov 27, 2006

nothing in mine yet,were they only $10 a pop for real?
    "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
    My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• Werewolf
      Inhuman
      • Jul 14, 2003

Great pic Megoat. Thanks for posting it. I nabbed the Land and Air Adventurer at Wally World tonight. They are very nice and at $10 a pop you really can't beat the price.
      You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• saildog
        Permanent Member
        • Apr 9, 2006

Thanks for the pics. I have a vacation day tomorrow and guess what the mission is.

I would be happy if I can just find the Sea Adventurer Joe. That was one I didn't have, but guess what uniform I wore everyday for 7 years of my life. If I couldn't have one, I was going to be on danggitt.

Comment

• K
          Fun Will Now Commence
          • Jun 20, 2001

I got the Air Adventurer at a mall chain store called Hot Topic. They were $14 each. Not bad! And great to see him again! I have him right near by childhood Kung Fu Grip Joe!
          I LOVE CHEESECAKE!!!sigpic

"...and the Geeks shall inherit the earth."

Comment

• theantiquetiger
            Fra-gee-lay Thats Italian
            • Nov 12, 2005

Megoat,

It looks like from you picture that their thumbnails are on the outside of their thumb. Is this true or not?
            sigpic

Comment

• ramsey37
              • Jun 18, 2001

My local Wal-Mart got in a shipment of these today. They have four of each kind out on the shelves. I think they're cool, but the last thing I need is another toy to collect

Comment

• Adam West
                Museum CPA
                • Apr 14, 2003

I just called my WalMart and spoke to one of the store managers.

They have them but won't be putting them out until next week because they need to re-arrange their toy racks.

If anyone needs a set and can't find one, drop me a PM and I'll pick up additional sets.
                "The farther we go, the more the ultimate explanation recedes from us, and all we have left is faith."
                ~Vaclav Hlavaty

Comment

• JDeRouen
                  Author of Small Things
                  • Jun 14, 2001

I went to two Wal-Marts today - store # 1 and store # 5260 - and neither of them had them. And this is freakin' Wal-Mart country! Grrr...
                  --
                  Order Small Things, my contemporary fantasy novel featuring Megos, at http://joederouen.com/?page_id=176

Comment

• saildog
                    Permanent Member
                    • Apr 9, 2006

Originally posted by JDeRouen
                    I went to two Wal-Marts today - store # 1 and store # 5260 - and neither of them had them. And this is freakin' Wal-Mart country! Grrr...
                    I'm in the same boat, Joe. Sam was born here and this store was the apple of his eye when he was alive. Corporate celebrates his birthday here every year, but what is that to me if I have to wait a month for my AT Joes?

Comment

• K
                      Fun Will Now Commence
                      • Jun 20, 2001

My Walmart does NOT have 'em. *shrug*
                      I LOVE CHEESECAKE!!!sigpic

"...and the Geeks shall inherit the earth."

Comment

• EmergencyIan
                        Museum Paramedic
                        • Aug 31, 2005

I posted these in a thread in the Classic Toys section GI JOE thread:

- Ian
                        Rampart, this is Squad 51. How do you read?

Comment

• Captain
                          Fighting the good fight!
                          • Jun 17, 2001

Does anybody know if Wal Mart Canada will be carrying these?
                          "Crayons taste like purple!"

Comment

• thunderbolt
                            Hi Ernie!!!
                            • Feb 15, 2004

great seeing them, Ian. Love the Brady Bunch parody ad.
                            You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Adam West
                              Museum CPA
                              • Apr 14, 2003

Just a quick update. If they are doing this nationwide, these should hit the shelves nationwide tomorrow morning or Friday morning.

I stopped by last night and there was the spot for them on the piece of paper as they stock their fall merchandise. I looked down and there was a Land Adventurer and Man of Action. I talked to the store manager and asked if they had already sold out and he told me no, some got placed on the shelves by mistake and they would be stocking them tonight or tomorrow night.

He did tell me I could buy the two since they were sitting there $9.96 a piece...great deal. I am going to hit Walmart on the way to work tomorrow and Friday and hopefully will hit pay dirt. I do think they will sell out fast since the employees were even saying they were going to purchase some when they were available but it did sound like they did have quite a few in the warehouse from what I could gather.
                              "The farther we go, the more the ultimate explanation recedes from us, and all we have left is faith."
                              ~Vaclav Hlavaty

Comment

• saildog
                                Permanent Member
                                • Apr 9, 2006

Originally posted by Adam West
                                Just a quick update. If they are doing this nationwide, these should hit the shelves nationwide tomorrow morning or Friday morning.
                                Thanks for the update! It helped relieve some of my anxiety.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎