Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Sort of a classic toy and a mini grail for me.

The 1993 Star Wars Trilogy four CD box set soundtrack with softcover book. What's so great about it? It predates all the "special" edition changes like the excruciating Jedi Rocks. Instead it has the original Lapti Nek and Ewok Celebration. I love Yub Nub and missed it so.

You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• cyberjerk
      • Nov 28, 2013

^^^
      Love that boxset. I still remember paying a small fortune for it at Tower Records.

Comment

• drquest
        ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
        • Apr 17, 2012

I have that exact box set sitting on the shelf.
        Danny(Drquest)
        Captain Action HQ
        Retro shirts and stuff
        More retro shirts
        Stuff For Sale

Comment

• raycastile
          Museum Super Collector
          • Sep 11, 2004

I have the box set. Is it really 21 years old? It sure doesn't seem like that long ago.

Comment

• cyberjerk
            • Nov 28, 2013

These might not be "classic," but I picked up a pair of discontinued Hasbro Lorifina dolls at a garage sale last weekend with a bunch of their clothes and accessories. Also found this neat Mr. Softee ball at the same garage sale.

Comment

• Toy Timelord
              Banned
              • Aug 4, 2014

Just bought this lot on Ebay:

Love that the Dapol Ice Warrior seems to have stolen Lady Jaye's Javelin gun.
              Last edited by Toy Timelord; Aug 9, '14, 7:34 PM.

Comment

• Toy Timelord
                Banned
                • Aug 4, 2014

Flea Market find.
                Best Vader figure ever made.

Comment

• Werewolf
                  Inhuman
                  • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by Toy Timelord
                  Flea Market find.
                  Best Vader figure ever made.
                  Very nice!
                  You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Toy Timelord
                    Banned
                    • Aug 4, 2014

Thanks! I'm not even super into Star Wars, but the thought of him going home with anybody else was unbearable. I had to have him. I admit, I have always wanted one...

Comment

• Splitty
                      Career Member
                      • Jan 25, 2012

I got this gorgeous hunk of knock-off bootleg or whatever action figure at a garage sale last weekend. He was with some other 80's figures.

He's 6" tall. NO IDEA what he's about. If anybody knows, tell me! I must know everything.

He's gorgeous, no?
                      I gots Toyyyyzzzzz

Comment

• drquest
                        ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
                        • Apr 17, 2012

Got this fella today! I found myself telling my wife at $60 shipped it was too cheap to pass up.....

Danny(Drquest)
                        Captain Action HQ
                        Retro shirts and stuff
                        More retro shirts
                        Stuff For Sale

Comment

• Toy Timelord
                          Banned
                          • Aug 4, 2014

Oh man!

Nice. My favorite Shogun, and the box (even in that shape) alone is worth $60.

Comment

• 4NDR01D
                            Alpha Centauri....OR DIE!
                            • Jan 22, 2008

Wow, long time since I've been able to post in this thread. I just haven't been much of a buyer over the course of the last year and a half or so. Mostly just due to being frugal and being constantly outbid on everything I guess. Luckily I finally won an auction for a considerable amount less than my high bid. Boxed Denys Fisher Cyborg with TWO subforms (X-Akron{aka Red Baron} and Amuluk) in perfect shape complete minus one belt for Torg. Also included was 6 of 9 cybo-nators (cyborgs pop on weapons) unfortunately I still need his rocket skates.

10632741_10152434605709667_2142867826907433554_n.jpg 10523998_10152434605669667_5662592546825100210_n.jpg 7051_10152434605764667_303831785384751762_n.jpg 10612840_10152434605749667_245940045653225716_n.jpg

I threw a tomland and a Mego ape in the one pic for size comparison. The Red Baron and Amuluk outfits are on mego bodies (minus thier hands and feet) theres no way I'm buy more cyborgs to put the outfits on.
                            The last pic is my henshin cyborg/denys cyborg collection mazinga is on an Android-A body for the pic.
                            really looking forward to trying to finish this line along with Tomlands and in my wildest dreams astro mu 5.
                            Last edited by 4NDR01D; Aug 21, '14, 9:00 PM.

Comment

• drquest
                              ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
                              • Apr 17, 2012

Originally posted by 4NDR01D
                              Wow, long time since I've been able to post in this thread. I just haven't been much of a buyer over the course of the last year and a half or so. Mostly just due to being frugal and being constantly outbid on everything I guess. Luckily I finally won an auction for a considerable amount less than my high bid. Boxed Denys Fisher Cyborg with TWO subforms (X-Akron{aka Red Baron} and Torg) in perfect shape complete minus one belt for Torg. Also included was 6 of 9 cybo-nators (cyborgs pop on weapons) unfortunately I still need his rocket skates.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12234[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]12236[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]12237[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]12238[/ATTACH]

I threw a tomland and a Mego ape in the one pic for size comparison. The Red Baron and Torg outfits are on mego bodies (minus thier hands and feet) theres no way I'm buy more cyborgs to put the outfits on.
                              The last pic is my henshin cyborg/denys cyborg collection mazinga is on an Android-A body for the pic.
                              really looking forward to trying to finish this line along with Tomlands and in my wildest dreams astro mu 5.
                              Nice cyborg collection!
                              Danny(Drquest)
                              Captain Action HQ
                              Retro shirts and stuff
                              More retro shirts
                              Stuff For Sale

Comment

• cjefferys
                                Duke of Gloat
                                • Apr 23, 2006

Wow, that's great Andy! It's a fantastic toy line, and I've especially always wanted the Red Baron outfit. Congrats!

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎