Page 173 of 174 FirstFirst ... 148153158163168171172173174 LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 1740

Thread: Any new classic toy aquisitions?

Looking for Iron Man Belt, Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Fever J, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman)

Images
    ^ Really neat!

I remember them being prominent when I was really young, but since I didn’t have siblings or close, older male cousins, I wasn’t aware of what they were exactly. I do recall being fascinated with them.

- Ian
    Rampart, this is Squad 51. How do you read?

Quote Originally Posted by B-Lister View Post
    Very cool.

Form Blazing Sword!

I've wanted a die cast Voltron for years. This one doesn't transform, nor did it originally include any accessories, but it's in great shape, and the weight of it is truly satisfying. I want the vintage transformable one eventually. I'm not fool enough to think I'll be able to afford the recent SOC one, but they might do another reissue sometime.
    Looking for Iron Man Belt, Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Fever J, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman)

Just picked up a Battlestar Galactica Viper Launch Station - Near perfect still in the box.
    Didn't know I needed it, but Once I saw it I had to have it!

7708964D-99B8-4445-A2E4-5A68E13CD7A4.jpg

Super happy to add this to the collection. This entire line is one I've regretted not collecting.

Picked up 2 nice small pieces at Frank & Sons today.

'80 Corgi Jr. Spiderman Bike

'66 Playart 1:64 Batmobile

You are transparent; I see many things... I see plans within plans.

Stopped in a new (to me) vintage toy store today (Route 68 Toys & Collectibles in Xenia, OH) and poked around a little bit. I didn't have much of a budget to buy stuff, but I picked up a bag of miscellaneous (mostly) Micronauts parts for $30.

Here's what was in the bag...

A closer look-

the husk of a Microron and a trio of black missiles (they look like the Galactica missiles I had as a kid except black)

most of the pieces for an Ultronic Scooter...

most of the pieces for a Hydra...

some Micronauts' missiles and other non-Micronaut pieces...

They had some other Micronauts stuff (loose figures including a complete Acroyear, a MIB tube city, a few other vehicles, etc. and some nice Mego pieces (carded Dukes, carded Fonzie, loose Oz, loose Action Jackson, carded Spock, loose Spidey, incomplete Superman, CAH Captain America, Trek Bridge playset, etc.) and lots of other cool stuff, well worth checking out if you are in the area, They are on Facebook as well, and organize the Great Ohio Toy Show that takes place in March.

-M

batscout.jpg

Picked up this set of Batman Bat Scout flyers. i know nothing about them. are they 1966? who made them? any ideas on value? I don't collect batman, but they were cool looking

Do you like a Lego-Compatible Night Light?