X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • J.B.
    Guild Navigator
    • Jun 23, 2010

Originally posted by Mr.Marion
    Hulk's card had some warp but was only $15, a really really nice seller too. The secret wars lunch box looks brand new in person ��
    $15 for a non-dismembered Carded Hulk is amazing! Congrats!
    You are transparent; I see many things... I see plans within plans.

Comment

• mirrorman
      On Patrol
      • Jul 18, 2011

Originally posted by Mr.Marion
      Hulk's card had some warp but was only $15, a really really nice seller too. The secret wars lunch box looks brand new in person ��
      WOW! - that's a great find .. well done.

Comment

• mirrorman
        On Patrol
        • Jul 18, 2011

I picked up this weird classic "bootleg" of Wonder Woman ( Wonder Girl??) a short time ago - I couldn't resist.

She is tall girl - you can see her next to a stand Mego type card and standing with her new Shogun Warriors buddies. IMG_5630 by Michael Andrew, on Flickr285796444_1299834550843668_5946493742823919679_n by Michael Andrew, on Flickr
        Last edited by mirrorman; May 7, '23, 10:18 PM.

Comment

• shaunaconda
          Museum Super Collector
          • Mar 29, 2020

Overall nice collection! Really love the Shogun Warriors.

Comment

• drquest
            ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
            • Apr 17, 2012

Nice Shogun Warriors and I see some Tamiya RC cars in the other picture too!
            Danny(Drquest)
            Captain Action HQ
            Retro shirts and stuff
            More retro shirts
            Stuff For Sale

Comment

• mirrorman
              On Patrol
              • Jul 18, 2011

Originally posted by drquest
              Nice Shogun Warriors and I see some Tamiya RC cars in the other picture too!
              Hi , yes vintage RCs are a bit of a passion, and I love to build them. Problem is I have too many things I'm interested in.

The shoguns are great toys. In Japan this toy line is known as Jumbo Machinder - made mainly by Popy

Comment

• boss
                Talkative Member
                • Jun 18, 2003

I’ve always had a soft spot for these. Especially since every one I had as a kid broke immediately on first use. Took me a while to find all 4 for reasonable prices.

Fresh, not from concentrate.

Comment

• palitoy
                  live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                  • Jun 16, 2001

Oh yeah those are so wonderfully designed!
                  Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                  http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• B-Lister
                    Eccentric Weirdo
                    • Mar 19, 2010

Originally posted by boss
                    I’ve always had a soft spot for these. Especially since every one I had as a kid broke immediately on first use. Took me a while to find all 4 for reasonable prices.
                    Love me some Marx Toys Superhero stuff, since I live in Marx country.
                    Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• Werewolf
                      Inhuman
                      • Jul 14, 2003

I got a horse.

barbiedallas.JPG

Barbie's horse Dallas from around 1980. Barbie horses were really nice when I was a kid. Just wonderful sculpts. The new ones are very cartoony looking and undersized. The previous owner had crazy braided her tail. Took some doing to undo all the little braids and teeny tiny knots. Had to call in the expert, my mom, with one particularly stubborn one. Thankfully Barbie hair back then was super nice quality. After washing and conditioning the hair was almost like new. Very soft and silky.
                      You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• J.B.
                        Guild Navigator
                        • Jun 23, 2010

Ben Cooper Superman Jiggler. Couldn't resist the complete disregard for Quality Control on paint apps.

He's quite happy with his droogs.

You are transparent; I see many things... I see plans within plans.

Comment

• B-Lister
                          Eccentric Weirdo
                          • Mar 19, 2010

Nice grab! Would love to see more of your collection, as our interests are similar!
                          Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

Working...
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎