Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vulcan2074
    Live Long and Prosper
    • Mar 23, 2008

Those Glow in the Dark Monsters are Killer. That line has always been a favorite of mine
    Sammy

Comment

• cjefferys
      Duke of Gloat
      • Apr 23, 2006

Nice, I never had any of the glow ones, only the regular ones. Gotta love glow in the dark monster toys.

Comment

• mightyquinn
        Proud to be a Nerd
        • Aug 4, 2009

That creature REALLY glows compared to the others.
        Wanted: Lincoln Dracula & Hunchback, AHI Male Creature, Remco Phantom, Ghost of Captain Kid, 8" Tomlands

Comment

• toys2cool
          Ultimate Mego Warrior
          • Nov 27, 2006

I only had the Frankenstein when i was a kid, i remember he was the last one left at the clearance isle in Toys r us in 1987
          "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
          My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• jasonmego1277
            Persistent Member
            • Dec 9, 2008

Originally posted by palitoy
            More of my luck over the weekend, I actually found figures I needed at the flea market.

http://www.megomuseum.com/dump/unimonsters.jpg
            I love Remco Monsters . Nice find ! I have all of the mini monsters Glow and Non Glow except the glow Mummy and Creature . Eventually I have to add those two. I love seeing reople getting great items at Flea Markets . I sadly never find anything that good. However I did Score nice Item Recently , As as soon as get a pic I'll post it.
            In The " Real World " Vampires Do Not Sparkle. They Burn In the Sun !

https://www.flickr.com/photos/131475...57650995605142

Comment

• jasonmego1277
              Persistent Member
              • Dec 9, 2008

I have just picked up this little guy. I have not had this since I was 3 or 4 years old.

In The " Real World " Vampires Do Not Sparkle. They Burn In the Sun !

https://www.flickr.com/photos/131475...57650995605142

Comment

• cjefferys
                Duke of Gloat
                • Apr 23, 2006

That's pretty cool, I never had that guy.

Comment

• cjefferys
                  Duke of Gloat
                  • Apr 23, 2006

Pretty big purchase for me this month. I had to dig deep to get this boxed Lili Ledy 12" Han Solo (figure is mint, box not so much). There isn't a hell of a lot of these out there, so I had to go for it (unfortunately I just missed a really nice boxed R2 from the same seller)

Here's a group pic.

Big thanks to rche for giving me the heads up on the seller! Thanks man!

Comment

• generic
                    Persistent Member
                    • Jun 25, 2009

Originally posted by cjefferys
                    Pretty big purchase for me this month. I had to dig deep to get this boxed Lili Ledy 12" Han Solo (figure is mint, box not so much).
                    That Star Wars Ledy collection is awesome! I've never seen those before! The Han is the best. Is that a G.I. Joe flare gun that he has tucked in his belt? Was he supposed to come with that? Either way, awesome figure!!!
                    Nostalgia just ain’t what it used to be.

Comment

• generic
                      Persistent Member
                      • Jun 25, 2009

The more I look at the Luke, the more creeped out I get. I don't think I'd want to start collecting that line just because I'd eventually want to complete it and I don't think I could have that Luke staring at me at night. It would give me the chills.

Comment

• rche
                        channeling Bob Wills
                        • Mar 26, 2008

That box is just fine Chris. And the new shelf lineup is awesome!!! Almost makes me want to get more boxes. Almost.

nice

btw: Generic - Luke doesn't always look that jaundiced; it is actually a pretty cool sculpt.

Comment

• mazinz
                          Persistent Member
                          • Jul 2, 2007

Originally posted by cjefferys
                          Pretty big purchase for me this month. I had to dig deep to get this boxed Lili Ledy 12" Han Solo (figure is mint, box not so much). There isn't a hell of a lot of these out there, so I had to go for it (unfortunately I just missed a really nice boxed R2 from the same seller)

Here's a group pic.

Big thanks to rche for giving me the heads up on the seller! Thanks man!
                          Are you sure that Luke is not really supposed to be Glen Danzig when he was with the Misfits?
                          "What motivated him to throw a puppy at the Hells Angels is currently unclear,"

Starroid Raiders Dagon wrote "No Dime Store Monster left behind"

Comment

• generic
                            Persistent Member
                            • Jun 25, 2009

Originally posted by rche
                            btw: Generic - Luke doesn't always look that jaundiced; it is actually a pretty cool sculpt.
                            I'm still sleeping with the lights on tonight!

Comment

• cjefferys
                              Duke of Gloat
                              • Apr 23, 2006

Originally posted by generic
                              That Star Wars Ledy collection is awesome! I've never seen those before! The Han is the best. Is that a G.I. Joe flare gun that he has tucked in his belt? Was he supposed to come with that? Either way, awesome figure!!!
                              Thanks! Good eye on the gun, it is the same as the G.I. Joe flare gun, only unpainted. It is the gun he is supposed to come with (Ledy made GI Joes in Mexico too, so they "borrowed" the mold), but too bad he has no way of holding it!

Originally posted by generic
                              The more I look at the Luke, the more creeped out I get. I don't think I'd want to start collecting that line just because I'd eventually want to complete it and I don't think I could have that Luke staring at me at night. It would give me the chills.
                              Unfortunately, my Luke head is discoloured. I've seen that a lot with loose Ledys, must be all that sunlight in Mexico causing the heads to change colour like that. I agree with rche though, Luke's head sculpt is rather nice, and I hope to get a better looking one someday. And believe me, you don't want to start collecting this line. Save your money and your sanity, this is a tough, frustrating line to put together!
                              Last edited by cjefferys; Oct 18, '09, 10:26 PM.

Comment

• cjefferys
                                Duke of Gloat
                                • Apr 23, 2006

Originally posted by rche
                                That box is just fine Chris. And the new shelf lineup is awesome!!! Almost makes me want to get more boxes. Almost.

nice
                                Thanks man, I'm looking forward to seeing your updates as well.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎