Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 172 of 172 FirstFirst ... 147152157162167170171172
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 1720

Thread: Any new classic toy aquisitions?

Images
    I got a package in the mail today with all of this in it.

Images
    Oh you lucky guy--and Atomic Man with shoes no less.
    WANTED: POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

You got a nice lot there drquest...An intruder with both decals, a complete Bulletman, in nice looking shape, minus the restringing and the Secret Mt. Outpost outfit for Atomic Man...

Congrats...

Images
    Been looking for Freeze for 5 years now. Any other SP fans here?
    IMG_20180804_123504610.jpg

Images
    I picked up a Mego Micronauts Emperor for fairly cheap recently. He's really cool! I like these magnetic figures.

This came with a lot of the Emperor's accessories, but also came with a shiny gold Acroyear drone. See the picture below, what set came with a shiny gold done?

Here is my latest acquistion...Poster child playset for the Adventure Team...lol..., and this is the nicest example I have owned...

mummy set 6 by Matthew Peregoy, on Flickr
    mummy set 4 by Matthew Peregoy, on Flickr
    mummy set 3 by Matthew Peregoy, on Flickr
    Mummy set 1 by Matthew Peregoy, on Flickr
    mummy set 2 by Matthew Peregoy, on Flickr

I posted this over in the Estate sale finds, but I picked this darling up last weekend at an estate sale for only $4. It's missing 3 disks but is otherwise complete with the box, though the box is a little rough.

-M

Quote Originally Posted by MRP View Post
    I posted this over in the Estate sale finds, but I picked this darling up last weekend at an estate sale for only $4. It's missing 3 disks but is otherwise complete with the box, though the box is a little rough.

-M
    $4 bucks!!...Dang, the discs would probably cost more than that on ebay...I keep thinking about picking up a Great Mazinga just because of the nostalgic value (had a friend that had one as a kid)...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MRP View Post

-M
    Oh man, that's nice. That's the only Shougun I had when I was a kid. I never find deals like that. Congrats. If you want to make triple profit let me know. 😁

I suddenly got notification from my snipe site that I had won a auction, I couldnt even remember that I had put one on, ok must of been a bit drunk lol.. Got a great price though Number 6 now, U can really pick these up for some silly money.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Denys-fis...rdt=true&rt=nc