X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Confessional
    Maker & Whatnot
    • Aug 8, 2012

^^ Awesome!, I'm smitten.

Any chance you can ID the reptilian hands/feet in the this lot? https://www.ebay.com/itm/TAKARA-HASB...0/114260865074

Comment

• tatsunokofan
      • Dec 5, 2019

Hi all!

Those hands and feet are from one of the Henshin Cyborg Cyborg Set accessory cards.

Those cards came with different hand and feet accessories for Henshin Cyborg, King Walder, and Shonen Cyborg. They made quite a few different sets during the run of the line.

James

Comment

• Confessional
        Maker & Whatnot
        • Aug 8, 2012

^^ Thanks! The seller notes they are Shonen size and I couldn't place them… you taught me something today.

Comment

• drquest
          ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
          • Apr 17, 2012

James is the expert here for sure. The UK Muton line also had some of the costumes for the 12" they shrank down to fit that line and those are cool as well and work well on the Shonen figures.
          Danny(Drquest)
          Captain Action HQ
          Retro shirts and stuff
          More retro shirts
          Stuff For Sale

Comment

• thesharkman
            Museum Patron
            • Nov 1, 2019

picked up this "true" first edition six million dollar man never removed from original insert. the true first versions are noted by the elastic on the ends of the sleeves and pants which ****ed parents off because the suits would get ruined by the elastic getting caught on the hands and feet. the original hang tag for the operation of the bionic arm is attached as well as the original instruction sheet. it's also marked by the non removable left arm that kids would rip off thinking it was removable like the right one...lol.

thesharkman

Comment

• toyhunter1970
              Veteran Member
              • Feb 24, 2020

Originally posted by thesharkman
              picked up this "true" first edition six million dollar man never removed from original insert. the true first versions are noted by the elastic on the ends of the sleeves and pants which ****ed parents off because the suits would get ruined by the elastic getting caught on the hands and feet. the original hang tag for the operation of the bionic arm is attached as well as the original instruction sheet. it's also marked by the non removable left arm that kids would rip off thinking it was removable like the right one...lol.

thesharkman
              nice these are getting pricey mib or on card like yours

Comment

• drquest
                ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
                • Apr 17, 2012

I thought I'd post this over here as well.

Oh boy! This arrived today from Canada! I've gotten cheaper over the years and basically said I guess I'm not going to get the best three Mego Black Hole figures they made.

S.T.A.R. popped up and was reasonable so I have him now!

I thought I had an extra gun, but didn't locate it so if anyone has an extra they don't need PM me please! And for that matter, if you have an extra old B.O.B or Humanoid, I'm your huckleberry

Danny(Drquest)
                Captain Action HQ
                Retro shirts and stuff
                More retro shirts
                Stuff For Sale

Comment

• shaunaconda
                  Museum Super Collector
                  • Mar 29, 2020

That’s awesome! I love all the Kenner SMDM line. Is that a Biosonic SMDM right next to it?

Comment

• thesharkman
                    Museum Patron
                    • Nov 1, 2019

Originally posted by shaunaconda

That’s awesome! I love all the Kenner SMDM line. Is that a Biosonic SMDM right next to it?
                    good eye, yes it is! now if I could only find a loose set of the wood that he chops, I'd be all set.

thesharkman

Comment

• Neutron X
                      Persistent Member
                      • Dec 22, 2007

Originally posted by justzeg18
                      Never thought I’d grab these guys (especially in the states) and they are exactly what I wanted them to be.
                      Both vintage.
                      Shonen Cyborg w/ gold chest engine
                      Henshin Cyborg Invader Z

Anybody have any beater examples of the other body types they might pass along?
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]28440[/ATTACH]
                      Fantastic pick ups! Always wanted a Invader Z or any of the Invader figures. Never found one in my range. Glad to know it's possible!

Comment

• B-Lister
                        Eccentric Weirdo
                        • Mar 19, 2010

Picked up this lot of Ghostbusters Companion Ghost figures recently:

Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• justzeg18
                          Career Member
                          • May 5, 2003

Originally posted by Neutron X
                          Fantastic pick ups! Always wanted a Invader Z or any of the Invader figures. Never found one in my range. Glad to know it's possible!
                          Thanks, this was a real random awesome opportunity I was able to make happen.
                          I don't hold out much (if any) hope to add another Invader.

Comment

• Mr.Marion
                            Permanent Member
                            • Sep 15, 2014

Got a nice Shipwreck, he's one of the cooler RAH imo.
                            20201126_100827.jpg

Comment

• Confessional
                              Maker & Whatnot
                              • Aug 8, 2012

After several years, very happy to finally complete my set (light & dark colorway variants) of Bullmark Saru no Gundan mini sofubi, pictured here with a complete set of medium figures.

Only have one super mini (Geba at the front/center) and none of the regular (jumbo) series yet; both of which are incredibly hard to find. So still a long way to go to complete the this apetastic toyline from peak of Apemania in Japan… the hunt goes on!

Last edited by Confessional; Dec 5, '20, 8:29 PM. Reason: …document it!

Comment

• J.B.
                                Guild Navigator
                                • Jun 23, 2010

Originally posted by Confessional
                                After several years, very happy to finally complete my set (light & dark colorway variants) of Bullmark Saru no Gundan mini sofubi, pictured here with a complete set of medium figures.

Only have one super mini (Geba at the front/center) and none of the regular (jumbo) series yet; both of which are incredibly hard to find. So still a long way to go to complete the this apetastic toyline from peak of Apemania in Japan… the hunt goes on!
                                Beautiful collection. Congrats. Love all things Bullmark. Not familiar with Saru no Gundan, but the Apes with the white helmets are my favorite.
                                You are transparent; I see many things... I see plans within plans.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎