Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • justzeg18
    Career Member
    • May 5, 2003

Didn't even grab everything there was in the pile of stuff at an out of the way antique store.
    Was told the dealer had dropped off "a ton of stuff a few weeks ago" and that what I was looking at was "all that was left".

Click thumbnails for larger pics.

Re-strung.

Comment

• TrekStar
      Trek or Treat
      • Jan 20, 2011

Nice grab on the ahi Dracula head with cape and Wolfman head.

Comment

• Neutron X
        Persistent Member
        • Dec 22, 2007

Great Score!

Comment

• toys2cool
          Ultimate Mego Warrior
          • Nov 27, 2006

wow great grab man
          "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
          My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• Werewolf
            Inhuman
            • Jul 14, 2003

Checkout my Brainiac. The card is a bit rough but his chrome is gorgeous.

You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• MRP
              Persistent Member
              • Jul 19, 2016

I made my first visit to a vintage toy shop not too far from here that opened a little over a year ago (Mike's Vintage Toys in Springboro, OH). I met the proprietor at the Ohio Toy & Comic Show last month, and had checked out the shop via videos on his facebook page and the profile on the Comic Trips webseries https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPN...DDLg2WGdiG1xGg

He was having a storewide 15% off sale in August, and Sunday was the last day he was open in August, so my wife and I made the trek down. The focus is mostly on 80's-now stuff, but he does have a decent (if limited) selection of older stuff too.

I didn't pick up a lot, but I did get a pair of Blackstar action figuress loose (one of my favorite Satruday morning toons, I never had the toys as a kid)

a loose Usagi Yojimbo figure (not a big fan of Turtle toys but I love this comic from Stan Sakai and wanted this version of Usagi (I have another one as well)...

he also had a few comics and I picked up issues 7 and 8 (the Howard for President cover) of Howard the Duck.

-M
              "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• Marvelmania
                A Ray of Sunshine
                • Jun 17, 2001

Originally posted by Werewolf
                Checkout my Brainiac. The card is a bit rough but his chrome is gorgeous.

Congrats!!!! I always loved the Super Powers line! Except for the crease in the card the figure looks perfect!

Comment

• Bantha5
                  Museum Super Collector
                  • May 2, 2013

Picked these up off ebay. Some of the nicest cardbacks I've had. Bledsoe have a pushed in bubble at the top, it bugs me way more than it should.

Comment

• SainthoodDenied
                    Veteran Member
                    • Feb 26, 2008

Super nice Butch and Sundance set. I had most of them as a kid. I would like to have some loose ones, the fast draw action is pretty cool.
                    Chad

Comment

• alex
                      Permanent Member
                      • Jun 15, 2009

Well, Im in the UK at the moment, couldnt resist these, kinda had buyers remorse, because they went for my max as a snipe, but when I got them, these are minty mint, and all complete (the green guy, did come with his belt). Seriously happy with them, and the remorse went out the window. Now to find some bodies

Comment

• MRP
                        Persistent Member
                        • Jul 19, 2016

Picked up a few things at the Columbus Toy show...

Force Commander...

and a few other Micronauts bits (Space Glider, Time Traveler and an incomplete Star Searcher)

a loose Intruder...

a couple of Battlestar Galactica ships

the Viper has a pilot and missile with it, the Scarab is incomplete, but the dealer was selling them as a set, so I got both

I am a huge fan of Conan so I picked up this Conan the Adventurer figure on card (though the card has seen better days) based on the animated series...

and I had never heard of or seen the Tarzan the Epic Adventures toy line from the 90s before, but I couldn't pass up this Dejah Thoriss 2 pack...

I was hoping to find either a Mighty Man and Monster Maker or a working Star Bird electronic space ship, but nobody had them at the show today (unless they sold before the early bird portion of the show opened).

-M
                        "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• greensavage2000
                          Veteran Member
                          • Aug 9, 2013

A friend of mine picked this up a couple of weeks ago for me.

This is stuff I got at the Columbus toy show last week.

I took four messed up Big Jims

And some parts

And made three Big Jims that will look fine with some clothes on.

Here's the safari Hut

Here's one of those Big Jims in the outfit I got with the playset.

And the stuff I got with the playset.

Comment

• MRP
                            Persistent Member
                            • Jul 19, 2016

I think I saw that Safari Hut at one of the dealer's tables at the Columbus show during my first pass of the early bird slot. I was still scooping out to see what folks had that I wanted at that point, and I am not a Big Jim collector, so I just glanced at it, but it looks really nice.

-M

Comment

• Neutron X
                              Persistent Member
                              • Dec 22, 2007

Nice scores at Columbus Toy show! I have fond memories of Battlestar Galactica ships and dig all Micro, Joes, and Evel K. The Big Jim score is great! Big Jim has been a huge favorite of mine lately many great memories for me.

Comment

• justzeg18
                                Career Member
                                • May 5, 2003

Today's finds.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡