Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TrekStar
    Trek or Treat
    • Jan 20, 2011

That is very cool with great artwork, love anything Superman collectible, thanks for sharing.

Comment

• MRP
      Persistent Member
      • Jul 19, 2016

I'm not sure how old something has to be to be classic, but I picked up a couple of carded action figures at the charity auction for the Hero Initiative at Gem City Comic COn this afternoon. For $15 I got 3 figures...

the Wildcat figure from the Chemo build a figure wave of DC heroes

a Total Justice Black Lightning figure...

the third was a Mortal Kombat figure- Raiden, but I was never into Mortal Kombat, so know nothing about this one, but it was part of the lot. I'll eventually find it a new home.

-M
      "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• Mr.Marion
        Permanent Member
        • Sep 15, 2014

Originally posted by tjacwave50
        That is very cool with great artwork, love anything Superman collectible, thanks for sharing.
        Thank you , I think I only paid $20 for that van.
        I've been finding alot of good deals lately $10 for Batman 1989 lot and The Defenders doll was under $10.

Comment

• J.B.
          Guild Navigator
          • Jun 23, 2010

Originally posted by Mr.Marion
          Thank you , I think I only paid $20 for that van.
          Great deal on the van. Love all things Corgi.
          You are transparent; I see many things... I see plans within plans.

Comment

• Werewolf
            Inhuman
            • Jul 14, 2003

Found these at Books A Million surprisingly enough.

Both issues of the Marvel adaption of Dragonslayer and issue 2 of Last Starfighter. They were only $2 each. Not an awesome find like you guys come across. But I never find anything in the wild and I was shocked to find comics that old at retail. Plus I love the movie Dragonslayer.
            Last edited by Werewolf; Apr 3, '18, 8:12 PM.
            You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Brown Bear
              Still Old School
              • Feb 14, 2008

Snagged a Big Jim Sports Camper for $25 at Value Village today as well as a mint on card ToyBiz Batman figure for five bucks.

Not a bad lunch hour. There's a baggie inside the camper I haven't opened yet. Can't wait to see if there are any surprises. Happy to see the camper still has a steering wheel and windshield.

Nothing beats finding things in the wild.
              Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• Mr.Marion
                Permanent Member
                • Sep 15, 2014

I thought this was too cool to pass up on, don't know where I will display it. Maybe if I get a clean 76 or 78 NFL lunchbox I could have a setup.
                IMG_20180401_140427484.jpg

Comment

• hobub
                  Ghost of a Dead Indian
                  • Jun 18, 2001

A few here and there. Tin toys and such (lol). But the latest was a GILBERT James Bond missing scuba mask and snorkel but otherwise complete in a decent box for $7. I was pretty thrilled. After all you only live twice.

Comment

• Marvelmania
                    A Ray of Sunshine
                    • Jun 17, 2001

^^^ That is awesome and for $7 too WOW!

Comment

• hobub
                      Ghost of a Dead Indian
                      • Jun 18, 2001

Can you even imagine how fast the dollars left me?
                      Last edited by hobub; Apr 20, '18, 5:09 AM.

Comment

• Mr.Marion
                        Permanent Member
                        • Sep 15, 2014

Any follow Superman collectors here? That means you Hector.
                        IMG_20180526_151310529.jpg

Comment

• Mr.Marion
                          Permanent Member
                          • Sep 15, 2014

IMG_20180623_151012362.jpgIMG_20180623_150714949.jpg
                          I really enjoyed this last local show I was at. The AHI Kong is abit outside my wheel house but I thought $12 was a fair amount.IMG_20180624_172137264.jpg

Comment

• MRP
                            Persistent Member
                            • Jul 19, 2016

Not quite toys but I did pick up these at a local estate sale this afternoon...

it was $30 for the lot which included an Atari 5200, the 260 cartridge adapter, a TI99 computer, and 9 games (Pac Man, Ms. Pacman, Frogger, Pole Position, Galaxian, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Haunted House, Warlords, River Raid) plus several joysticks for both the 5200 and 2600.

For an extra quarter I also got these 3 packages of unopened Swamp Thing puffy stickers...

We got a few other things but there weren't toy related.

-M
                            "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• TrekStar
                              Trek or Treat
                              • Jan 20, 2011

Originally posted by Mr.Marion
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]23071[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]23072[/ATTACH]
                              I really enjoyed this last local show I was at. The AHI Kong is abit outside my wheel house but I thought $12 was a fair amount.[ATTACH=CONFIG]23073[/ATTACH]
                              I like the Corgi Superman and Shazam vehicles, the card artwork I like just as much.

I had the ahi King Kong but I remember cutting out the girl, because I had the ahi Godzilla and Kong couldn't fight holding
                              a gal in his hand too.

I love the 4 set Charlie's Angels, was thinking about getting those myself, may I ask what the price was for those?

Comment

• Mr.Marion
                                Permanent Member
                                • Sep 15, 2014

Originally posted by tjacwave50
                                I like the Corgi Superman and Shazam vehicles, the card artwork I like just as much.

I had the ahi King Kong but I remember cutting out the girl, because I had the ahi Godzilla and Kong couldn't fight holding
                                a gal in his hand too.

I love the 4 set Charlie's Angels, was thinking about getting those myself, may I ask what the price was for those?
                                I think it was $70.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎