Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

Lucky you! I'm a big fan of that figure, more so than the Energized offerings.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

What size is the Kamen Rider figure? It's sharp, looks well-made.
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• B-Lister
        Eccentric Weirdo
        • Mar 19, 2010

It is 8". Mego Sized.

Saban tried (and failed) to being Kamen Rider to the states in the mid 90s as a Power Rangers Spinoff. While it was my Introduction to the character, it was merely a jumping on point. I am now a huge fan of the character, especially his early incarnations (though I do like Kabuto and Ex-Aid).
        Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• B-Lister
          Eccentric Weirdo
          • Mar 19, 2010

My $5 antique store find:

Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• Werewolf
            Inhuman
            • Jul 14, 2003

What an awesome find. I had Simon and Merlin when I was little. Fun games.
            You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• B-Lister
              Eccentric Weirdo
              • Mar 19, 2010

I need to get batteries to test it

Comment

• B-Lister
                Eccentric Weirdo
                • Mar 19, 2010

Update, it works perfectly!

Comment

• tay666
                  Career Member
                  • Dec 27, 2008

Great score.
                  I remember having that game.
                  Was lots of fun.

Comment

• B-Lister
                    Eccentric Weirdo
                    • Mar 19, 2010

It still is!

Comment

• J.B.
                      Guild Navigator
                      • Jun 23, 2010

Went to the new Frank and Son location today and came back with this.

Won't have to look too far for the big version 358.

You are transparent; I see many things... I see plans within plans.

Comment

• TrekStar
                        Trek or Treat
                        • Jan 20, 2011

Very nice find, to bad they didn’t have the Klingon cruiser too.

Comment

• justzeg18
                          Career Member
                          • May 5, 2003

Never thought I’d grab these guys (especially in the states) and they are exactly what I wanted them to be.
                          Both vintage.
                          Shonen Cyborg w/ gold chest engine
                          Henshin Cyborg Invader Z

Anybody have any beater examples of the other body types they might pass along?
                          C420D91D-67BF-483B-A4A1-FF49D648228C.jpg
                          Attached Files

Comment

• J.B.
                            Guild Navigator
                            • Jun 23, 2010

Originally posted by justzeg18
                            Never thought I’d grab these guys (especially in the states) and they are exactly what I wanted them to be.
                            Both vintage.
                            Henshin Cyborg Invader Z

Nice score. I think it's drquest that I've seen list Cyborg items in the Marketplace.
                            You are transparent; I see many things... I see plans within plans.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                              Master of Fowl Play
                              • Jun 5, 2008

Oooh, I like that Invader Z, I only have sofubi versions.

Yes, drquest has a killer collection of Henshin and has helped me with lots of collecting advice. Congratulations.

Comment

• drquest
                                ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
                                • Apr 17, 2012

Originally posted by justzeg18
                                Both vintage.
                                Henshin Cyborg Invader Z

[ATTACH=CONFIG]28440[/ATTACH]
                                Nice grab!

Here's all three invaders and I have all of the chest engine color variations on the Shonen. The below has a couple of those Shonen boxed.

Danny(Drquest)
                                Captain Action HQ
                                Retro shirts and stuff
                                More retro shirts
                                Stuff For Sale

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡