Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Space Ghost

Images

Space Ghost

Hey Folks, I'm working on a Space Ghost Custom and need a cape and gauntlets for him anybody got some, or would be willing to make me some? I use paypal and would love to complete my Spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace Ghoooooooooooooooooost! I've already got his card and package ready to fit in with all my retro action heroes. Its amazing what you can do these days with photoshop. The paint didn't turn out too well on his head and I don't know why. It was a resin head. Pm me or email me or post suggestions on the boards.

Space Ghost 1 by TomStrong1, on Flickr

Space Ghost 2 by TomStrong1, on Flickr

Images
    Also, I love these Dr. Mego Clamshells.

Images
    He looks great!

Looking really good! You've captured the Mego likeness perfect!

Looks cool! You could use a Shazam repro cape, I think the Spaceghost gauntlet stickers are free in custom gallery just copy and print. If you want high quality take them to a print shop and have printed on sticker paper.
    Last edited by Neutron X; Jul 1, '12 at 11:01 PM.

Images
    I made wrist bands for SG by cutting up the plastic tubes color markers use. I took dollar store colored markers and emptied the felt tip and ink contents. Then dremil cut them to size. You may have to remove the hand to slip them on. Them just apply the sticker Neutron X mentioned and BOOM!!! You can solve the cape issue at the Dollar store also. Just grap a cheap yellow table cloth and do a little scissor work.
    Check out my picture library of Mego-ish compatible vehicles with ID data.
    MEGO MOTORS

Images
    Thanks guys. Great Ideas. ddgaff1132, I would love to see a photo of yours. Could you post it in the thread?

Mego capes are actually made out of umbrella material.

Quote Originally Posted by ddgaff1132 View Post
    I made wrist bands for SG by cutting up the plastic tubes color markers use. I took dollar store colored markers and emptied the felt tip and ink contents. Then dremil cut them to size. You may have to remove the hand to slip them on. Them just apply the sticker Neutron X mentioned and BOOM!!! You can solve the cape issue at the Dollar store also. Just grap a cheap yellow table cloth and do a little scissor work.

Quote Originally Posted by ddgaff1132 View Post
    Great Idea, I have been wanting to do a Space Ghost!!! This may help with a custom Mego Robot idea I'm working on too!