Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Comic Book Geek
    Stays Crunchy in Milk
    • Aug 2, 2004

Some of my favourite recent Bat-Mite appearances.
    The Dark Mite and Mitefall issues that samurainoir posted pics of are great reads. Laugh out loud funny great. We can all agree that Batmite sucks, but everyone should read these issues. Mitefall especially.
    Evildoers tremble at the name... Aaron

Comment

• filmation batman fan
      The Man of Many Voices
      • Aug 30, 2005

For what it's worth, at least Bruce Timm and Co. at WB managed to utilize BatMite wisely in his cameo by making him a toy created by Carl Rossum in the episode, "Deep Freeze". When he kisses Robin and says "I just want to help." That to me was a nice tribute to both the comics and the Filmation cartoon.

Speaking of BatMite, if I were a customizer, I would attempt to make the Filmation version of BatMite. I assume it would merely be a repaint job on the little figurine DC Direct released with Batwoman and BatGirl.
      Cheers.

Comment

• VintageMike
        Permanent Member
        • Dec 16, 2004

I thought I was going to be more annoyed by Batmite than I actually was. Been waiting for this DVD for a while. Despite Bat-Mite (hey that rhyhes) I prefer this infinitely over the 60's Superman set.

Comment

• The Toyroom
          The Packaging King
          • Dec 31, 2004

Bat-Mite in the comics I don't mind...especially from the early Silver Age era.
          But on the cartoon, he just ruins it for me.
          Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• MIB41
            Eloquent Member
            • Sep 25, 2005

You know I was pretty hard on this DVD when I picked it up the other day and then I finished watching it over the course of the past couple of days and now feel a little different. This was a fun ride. I actually remember almost all of these and it brings back some fun memories. I forgot about some of the classic villians in this series like Moon man and the Chameleon. One question though... Is this the entire series or just a sampling?

Comment

• Sandlantern
              Museum Super Collector
              • Jul 7, 2005

Ayyyyyyyyyy!!
              No messing with Tusky The Walrus!!!

(Goo-goo-ga-joob)

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢