X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Airdave817
    Satellite Monitor Duty
    • May 31, 2007

Iron Man: Part Deux

Just saw news that Mickey Rourke may be in Iron Man II as the Crimson Dynamo. I haven't seen The Wrestler yet, but I did see him as Marv in Sin City and he was pretty good. Even though he was completely unrecognizable under all the make-up.

Sam Rockwell may be Justin Hammer in the movie. I've only seen a few things he's done. But i've like his work.

I saw something a few days ago that Thor will end with Don Blake finding Mjolnir (sp?).

Here's a tip - pick up Marvel Adventures Super-Heroes. Go right now!The latest issue I got has Ant-Man in it. The story is great. It is an Ant-Man origin issue. The next couple of issues have Thor and Captain America. I've never really been an Ant-Man fan. By the time I started reading The Avengers, he was Yellow Jacket and he was becoming a real **** - it was The Avengers 150 that I first picked up. I never got into the whole personality fracture, and his abusiveness. It just turned me off on the character. Unless he's going to go and work through his problems and overcome them, the character is just a ****, and what's the point of that? I liked how in The Ultimates, Cap kicks his ***. But, from then on in The Ultimates universe, Hank Pym just kinda became a flat character - same with Bruce Banner.

Sorry for the rant there...go enjoy Ant-Man's origin.
    Shameless self-promotion -
    Earth-Dave
    KROC-FM
    Look for me as Dave Berg on Facebook!

sigpic
    "Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb!"
Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡