• madmarva
    Talkative Member
    • Jul 7, 2007

Great figure. Love the wrist and ankle braclets

Comment

• blastphemey
      Persistent Member
      • Jun 11, 2008

Nice i love what you did whith the body, thats the first time ive seen that.

Comment

• Werewolf
        Inhuman
        • Jul 14, 2003

That's really neat!! Awesome job. Don't see enough custom female characters.

Rooted hair would give it that perfect Mego look though.
        You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• PNGwynne
          Master of Fowl Play
          • Jun 5, 2008

Brilliant as always Ed! Using a male fig & modifying the torso is a stroke of genius.
          Last edited by PNGwynne; Jan 4, '09, 11:37 AM.
          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• QDOGG
            Persistent Member
            • Jan 13, 2007

Thats really damn cool! I once converted a type 1 male into a female. Amazing stuff you can do when you put your mind to it

Comment

• PNGwynne
              Master of Fowl Play
              • Jun 5, 2008

Still one of the best!
              WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• lilbrosj66
                Persistent Member
                • Jul 4, 2011

How did I miss this? Outstanding and VERY MEGO!

Comment

• darkbros
                  Persistent Member
                  • Jul 3, 2012

aaah glad I found this thread...the search function was not working ( using the terms nagy giganta).
                  This is an awesome sight to behold and very inspired!
                  Kudos!
                  Customizing 1:9: My Videoblog journey of Customizing!
                  https://www.facebook.com/customizingonenine
                  ---------------------------------------------------------------------
                  "I don't do it for the haters, I do it for the players." --snoop dogg

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
                    Moderation Engineer
                    • Aug 14, 2003

Originally posted by darkbros
                    aaah glad I found this thread...the search function was not working ( using the terms nagy giganta).
                    This is an awesome sight to behold and very inspired!
                    Kudos!

almitysufx and Giganta would pull it up.

Comment

• The Re-Rooter
                      Veteran Member
                      • Jul 13, 2016

Fantastic!
                      I started working on a Giganta but she is on the back burner right now, so nice to see a completed one! Her bracelets are perfect, that was the one part I wasn't quite sure I would get right but you nailed it!

-Diana

Comment

• PNGwynne
                        Master of Fowl Play
                        • Jun 5, 2008

Ed is a genius, I miss him here.

Comment

• darkbros
                          Persistent Member
                          • Jul 3, 2012

Originally posted by EMCE Hammer
                          almitysufx and Giganta would pull it up.

Sorry...everyone here says "Ed Nagy this and Ed Nagy that"
                          that's the only name I knew to look up, not what you stated......
                          Customizing 1:9: My Videoblog journey of Customizing!
                          https://www.facebook.com/customizingonenine
                          ---------------------------------------------------------------------
                          "I don't do it for the haters, I do it for the players." --snoop dogg

Comment

• PNGwynne
                            Master of Fowl Play
                            • Jun 5, 2008

I'm sorry--that was really my error and I should rightfully refer to member IDs, not personal names.

Comment

• Mary Canary
                              Career Member
                              • Jun 21, 2017

I think she looks awesome too!
                              Hopefully FTC is paying attention - the padded body stocking works great.
                              Everything about this figure is exactly what they should produce (though I think I'd like her with rooted hair!).

Great job!
                              Last edited by Mary Canary; Jun 30, '17, 11:09 AM.

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
                                Moderation Engineer
                                • Aug 14, 2003

Originally posted by darkbros
                                Sorry...everyone here says "Ed Nagy this and Ed Nagy that"
                                that's the only name I knew to look up, not what you stated......
                                No worries - it took me ten years to learn how to spell 'almitysufx' correctly. That's probably the same reason everyone else calls him Ed. He may as well have chosen Mxyzptlk:-)

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎