Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

So do the DC characters do the "Fatality" finishing moves?

When I first heard talk of this, it surprised me, considering how brutal MK can be.

That being said, I loved it the first time around, and I'd love to play it now, but I doubt it will ever come to Wii.

Chris
    sigpic

Comment

• toys2cool
      Ultimate Mego Warrior
      • Nov 27, 2006

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
      So do the DC characters do the "Fatality" finishing moves?

When I first heard talk of this, it surprised me, considering how brutal MK can be.

That being said, I loved it the first time around, and I'd love to play it now, but I doubt it will ever come to Wii.

Chris
      Yeah it's not a game for the Wii system,the heroes still do some sort of Fatality(HEROIC BRUTALITIES) but it's nothing as bad as the Mortal Kombat guys

man i just did the story mode and I'm still stuck on the last dude
      "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
      My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• kingdom warrior
        OH JES!!
        • Jul 21, 2005

Originally posted by toys2cool
        Yeah it's not a game for the Wii system,the heroes still do some sort of Fatality(HEROIC BRUTALITIES) but it's nothing as bad as the Mortal Kombat guys

man i just did the story mode and I'm still stuck on the last dude
        Come on man FIGHT!!! lol!

Yeah i doubt it'll come to the Wii. The Wii is geared for Families while the Xbox and PS3 are more for hardcore gamers.

The Game really shows off the DC Characters more Hardcore than any other game I've ever seen them in.

Comment

• toys2cool
          Ultimate Mego Warrior
          • Nov 27, 2006

Originally posted by kingdom warrior
          Come on man FIGHT!!! lol!

Yeah i doubt it'll come to the Wii. The Wii is geared for Families while the Xbox and PS3 are more for hardcore gamers.

The Game really shows off the DC Characters more Hardcore than any other game I've ever seen them in.
          Have you beat him already?

Comment

• kingdom warrior
            OH JES!!
            • Jul 21, 2005

Have you beat him already?
            Yup! I helped my Son he was getting frustrated so I beat him for my son. this is his first time playing MK. We got to unlock Darkseid.

I'm going to play the Mk story line to unlock Shao Khan. The Arcade mode is the the real Pain.

Comment

• Jerry68
              Persistent Member
              • Feb 12, 2008

Just a tip if anyone needs it; Hold down the 3d button when you dove fatalities or heroic brutalities that need you to press the up button. This stops you from jumoing around and messing with the distances. You will move around your opponent but still be in the right distance. I do it all the time on batman's grappling hook.
              sigpic

Comment

• toys2cool
                Ultimate Mego Warrior
                • Nov 27, 2006

Originally posted by kingdom warrior
                Yup! I helped my Son he was getting frustrated so I beat him for my son. this is his first time playing MK. We got to unlock Darkseid.

I'm going to play the Mk story line to unlock Shao Khan. The Arcade mode is the the real Pain.
                cool,I thought I was doing decent.I only lost twice the whole game once with WW and once with Lex until the last guy,he whooped me like 7 times before I gave up

Comment

• kingdom warrior
                  OH JES!!
                  • Jul 21, 2005

cool,I thought I was doing decent.I only lost twice the whole game once with WW and once with Lex until the last guy,he whooped me like 7 times before I gave up
                  I tried playing as Deathstroke I got a can of whupp *** served to me! didn't feel comfortable with him. The Joker is pretty fun to play with he fights old school and has all the crazy gadgets plus he kicks you when you're down at the end of the match

Comment

• VintageMike
                    Permanent Member
                    • Dec 16, 2004

I an XBox 360 and the game this past weekend. It rocks!
                    As a bonus I love the 360 itself. I know the original XBox had alot of the features but all I had last gen was a PS2. So finally getting to play some of the stuff available on XBox live is great and being able to store music to use for my created characters in wrestling games is fantastic.

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                      Muddling through
                      • Oct 4, 2008

I loved this game but I thought it was a little too easy. I beat it without even learning any of the special moves....took me maybe 3 days. My son is having a field day with it now....i have to come in and beat anyone he has trouble with.

Comment

• Riffster
                        Atomic batteries to power
                        • Jun 29, 2008

wish it came out for the Wii
                        Looking for Infinite Heroes Robin and Catwoman
                        And Super Powers Batman

Comment

• kingdom warrior
                          OH JES!!
                          • Jul 21, 2005

Originally posted by Nostalgiabuff
                          I loved this game but I thought it was a little too easy. I beat it without even learning any of the special moves....took me maybe 3 days. My son is having a field day with it now....i have to come in and beat anyone he has trouble with.
                          If you have an Xbox play online. I guarantee you won't find it easy...

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                            Muddling through
                            • Oct 4, 2008

I actually have started playing it again and am trying to learn the fatalities and hero brutalities. when i have that down maybe i will play online

Comment

• palitoy
                              live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                              • Jun 16, 2001

Ran out and rented this last night, I can't play most modern video games but fighting games have always been alright.

I had the most trouble fighting with Batman, couldn't get used to him. Had the most luck with Cap and Flash, although Luthor is pretty fun as well. Probably wouldn't buy this game but it is a lot of fun to rent.

The sad part is after a half hour, I was done. My hands hurt from the clicking and I was getting a headache, can't believe I am the same guy who played Super Mario every day of 1990-1993.
                              Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                              http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• kingdom warrior
                                OH JES!!
                                • Jul 21, 2005

Originally posted by palitoy
                                Ran out and rented this last night, I can't play most modern video games but fighting games have always been alright.

I had the most trouble fighting with Batman, couldn't get used to him. Had the most luck with Cap and Flash, although Luthor is pretty fun as well. Probably wouldn't buy this game but it is a lot of fun to rent.

The sad part is after a half hour, I was done. My hands hurt from the clicking and I was getting a headache, can't believe I am the same guy who played Super Mario every day of 1990-1993.
                                And now, the end is near;
                                And so I face the final curtain.... I'm the same I still love playing them but i just can't sit there for hours. after an hour with my son I give up and hand it over to him. I like the bonding time I have with him. I use our video gaming time to pick his brain and ask him what's going on with him.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎