X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 4NDR01D
    Alpha Centauri....OR DIE!
    • Jan 22, 2008

Things I'm thankful for this X-mas!

After having a really bad accident a few months back I'm really thankful this Christmas for not only my good health, but the health and well being of my friend and passenger Alex. It's been a rough couple of months and I couldn't be happier that things are getting back to normal.

I'm thankful for having the best Girlfriend in the world who always get's me the perfect gift for Christmas.

I'm thankful for all my great pets . The cats- Tory, Abby, Turtle, Harrison, Sushi and George are the best little buddies anybody could ask for. The dogs- Ferris and Henry for bringing so much joy to Kelly and her folks who are literally obsessed with them. The rabbits-Cinnomon roll and Digby, for not chewing any wires in the house.yet.

I'm thankful that in this time of economic crisis, I still have some money left to spend on toys. But seriously I'm thankful that I don't have to worry about losing my house, job, etc. It's in times like this that you realize that if all you have to ***** about is eBay policies, getting sniped, etc, that things are going pretty good for you.

I'm thankful that I found and joined the Mego Museum this year. I've met some really cool people and had a lot of laughs and learned a ton about Mego's and other toys.

My apoligies for any stupid threads, drunken posting, dumb questions etc.
    There's still a ton of members to meet, and I look forward to talking /meeting more of you. Have a great XMAS everybody, Hope you get all the toys you've asked for, that your familys remain safe and healthy, and that next year is even better for all of us. XOXO Andy.
  • SUP-Ronin
    Stuck in a laundry shoot.
    • Oct 8, 2007

Very nice sentiments, indeed. I would like to echo Andys thought to the word, (except all my pets have different names). Dogs - Bullet, Wange, Butters, cats - Oliver, Annie, Bruce, Ponies - Dante and Rio.
    "Steel-like jaws clacked away, each bite slashing flesh from my body - I used my knife and my hands, and when they were gone, my bloody stumps - and yet the turtles came."

Comment

• EmergencyIan
      Museum Paramedic
      • Aug 31, 2005

Merry Christmas to you and to all who celebrate it!

- Ian
      Rampart, this is Squad 51. How do you read?

Comment

• david_b
        Never had enough toys..
        • May 9, 2008

Geez, where do I begin...?

- I'm SO thankful for Theressa for the beautiful carded Uhura (and POTA figures) I have,

- I'm SO thankful for Grant (StrangeVisitor) for my uber-cool Kid Flash (FINALLY..!!!),

- I'm SO thankful for Dave Mc for all his ultra-greatness in kindness, wisdom, advice, and customising excellence..,

- I'm SO thankful for Megosean for the great Scotty I just got..,

- I'm SO thankful for Ian (YANOULI) for his advice on making my Leela..

- My two wonderful german shorthairs we got this year, Daisy and Bella (please stop chewing up the couch now..)..

- Learning/presenting my classical guitar piece 'Jesu, Joy of Man's Desire', (yet another 'FINALLY...!!')

- My wonderful IT job at the VA Hospital here..

- And for SNOW (which I missed while serving in Kuwait last year...)

And my thanks for all of you for your correspondance, putting up with me, and welcoming me to the Mego Forum this year..

My humble thanks,

David B.

PS: Well, OK, that new 50" HD Plasma with surroundsound's pretty nice, too..!
        Last edited by david_b; Dec 24, '08, 11:55 AM.
        Peace.. Through Superior Firepower.

Comment

• megocrazy
          Museum Trouble Maker
          • Feb 18, 2007

Yeah for all the aggravation I've had this year, there is always a lot to be thankful for. Wife and kids are doing great and I'm not out of work yet, though who knows how long that will ring true? Considering the economic climate, I've been pretty lucky. Thanks to everyone at the Museum for just being here. It's nice to be able to log on and converse with friends at just about any time of the day and night about all sorts of subjects. To any that had misfortune this year here's hoping everything gets a little better and the holidays are the enjoyable time with friends and family that they're supposed to be and not just the massive commercial marketing and retail frenzy we've created. Hopefully 2009 will shower down good fortune on everyone and resolve the burdens and misfortunes that some have had to endure in recent times. So what ever holiday you may celebrate have a happy time and take the time to focus on that which you can be thankful for and not what was regrettable. HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE!!!! BTW Only 5 months until MEGOMEET 2009 start the countdown!!!
          It's not a doll it's an action figure.

Comment

• toys2cool
            Ultimate Mego Warrior
            • Nov 27, 2006

I'm thankful for my Family,Friends,health and my dog
            "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
            My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

Working...
            😀