Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SUPERUNDERDOGGIE
    Museum Chaplain
    • Nov 26, 2002

Wow...thank God I didn't see that or I would have pulled the trigger too!!! I have a nice sized loose Joe collection but none on the cards. One of these days would LOVE to recapture those figs.

I've been a sucker at Wal-Mart amassing a big collection of the 25th anniversary figures (about 50 plus so far plus vehicles) at $7 a pop...I literally can't help myself....its horrible.

I'm so happy for you that you got these and around your birthday too! Congrats! Please sell them to me when you upgrade to more that still have the flag points!
    "God has put definite limits on the heights of man's wisdom, but no limits to the depths of his stupidity"

Comment

• misterdroid
      Banned
      • Jan 10, 2008

Originally posted by SUPERUNDERDOGGIE
      Wow...thank God I didn't see that or I would have pulled the trigger too!!! I have a nice sized loose Joe collection but none on the cards. One of these days would LOVE to recapture those figs.

I've been a sucker at Wal-Mart amassing a big collection of the 25th anniversary figures (about 50 plus so far plus vehicles) at $7 a pop...I literally can't help myself....its horrible.

I'm so happy for you that you got these and around your birthday too! Congrats! Please sell them to me when you upgrade to more that still have the flag points!
      I have been trying SO hard to resist. I have picked up a couple. Couldn't pass up the Matt Trakker figure... awesome. The big new Target set w red HISS is calling me though...

Comment

• 4NDR01D
        Alpha Centauri....OR DIE!
        • Jan 22, 2008

I've managed to resist picking these guys up for one major reason. In Canada, the 25th anniversary Joes are packaged on generic cards, one for Joes and one for Cobra. On the Joes card are Duke(and cant remember) on Cobra (Commander and Cobra soldiers?). And I've also seen blank explosion cards as well (just an explosion and no character picture). Not very displayable, and if they're going to be displayed loose, I'd rather just pick them up loose in one big lot.

Comment

• nvmbrsdoom5
          Persistent Member
          • Mar 1, 2005

Originally posted by misterdroid
          I have been trying SO hard to resist. I have picked up a couple. Couldn't pass up the Matt Trakker figure... awesome. The big new Target set w red HISS is calling me though...

I shouldn't have opened my big mouth, because I was discussing this with my wife the other day after posting here, and she wound up going out and picking up a couple for me for X-mas!! So now I'm hooked into it, I gotta get 'em

I think I'm gonna try to just stick to getting the ones that I know I had as a kid, though.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎