• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • huedell
    Museum Ball Eater
    • Dec 31, 2003

Those toy fair pics look absolutely awesome----

A Birdie? That would be awesome.
    "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

• spaceace35
      Career Member
      • Feb 1, 2008

Originally posted by Werewolf
      Figures.com has pics of the Birdie, Big Mac, Fry Kids and Professor prototypes in their 2008 toy fair gallery.

ToyFair 08 - Figures.com - McDonaldland (SHOW PHOTOS) - Powered by PhotoPost
      i wonder how they will package the fry guys and girls?
      bring on uncle o'grimacey toooo
      Rockin Rebels

Comment

• jasonmego1277
        Persistent Member
        • Dec 9, 2008

Originally posted by kryptosmaster
        Am I confusing characters or weren't these 'fry guys' originally called french fry goblins??
        Rich
        Nope you are not mistaken. They were indeed called Fry Goblins originally , Then changed to Fry guys sometime in early to mid 80's.
        In The " Real World " Vampires Do Not Sparkle. They Burn In the Sun !

https://www.flickr.com/photos/131475...57650995605142

Comment

• jasonmego1277
          Persistent Member
          • Dec 9, 2008

Originally posted by spaceace35
          i wonder how they will package the fry guys and girls?
          bring on uncle o'grimacey toooo
          I believe I saw they are to be boxed just like the First series 2 Fry Guys and Two Fry Gals per box. There are Pics online somewhere. I'll see if I can drudge up a link.

Comment

• jasonmego1277
            Persistent Member
            • Dec 9, 2008

Okay so I was actually wrong. They will be packaged in 3 Packs. Fry Guys boxed and Fry Girls boxed by 3. Same Packaging as series 1. I have connections working on getting with Huckleberry Toys to get images of packages as well as loose images. I'll post those asap.

I had seen images of them boxed before though. I think they may have been photo's from Toy Fair 2007/2008. I just can't remember exactly. I believe from what I am told Waves will Be as follows....

Wave 1
            Ronald
            Grimace
            Hamburgler
            Captain Crook ( Short Cased )
            Mayor McCheese

Wave 2
            Ronald
            Professor
            Big Mac
            Birdie
            Fry Guys
            Fry Girls

Wave 3
            Ronald
            Uncle O'Grimacey
            Mac Tonite
            Cosmc
            Iam Hungry
            Last edited by jasonmego1277; Jan 15, '09, 2:10 PM. Reason: OOPS Type-O :)

Comment

• Werewolf
              Inhuman
              • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by jasonmego1277
              Wave 3
              Ronald
              Uncle O'Grimacey
              Mac Tonite
              Cosmc
              Iam Hungry
              I didn't know they had announced Wave 3 yet. Any pics of those yet? Plus what's the difference between series 1 and 2 Ronald?
              You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• jasonmego1277
                Persistent Member
                • Dec 9, 2008

I didn't know they had announced Wave 3 yet. Any pics of those yet? Plus what's the difference between series 1 and 2 Ronald?
                They haven't been Formally announced , But I got an email From Huckleberry Laying out the waves for me. I am working on trying to get pics of them all. I will post asap. The problem is it seems to take forever to get anything from them, not to mention the actual product.......consistent....delays delays delays.........but a damn fine product nontheless.

**Edit ** On the other hand the are pretty quick to try and push the Gwen Stefani dolls. LOL.
                I am not sure on the Ronalds in the 3 waves. I have seen Diff face paint on two of them and a different more current costume on another. I know there are variants, but I dont know if the Variants are chase or being released in the additional waves. I will try to find out.
                Last edited by jasonmego1277; Jan 15, '09, 3:42 PM. Reason: Edited Info

Comment

• Werewolf
                  Inhuman
                  • Jul 14, 2003

Thanks for the info Jason.
                  You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• jasonmego1277
                    Persistent Member
                    • Dec 9, 2008

Thanks for the info Jason.
                    Anytime, When I get the Images and further Info I will update everyone

Comment

• jasonmego1277
                      Persistent Member
                      • Dec 9, 2008

Okay I am still waiting on pics for Wave 3 and wave 2 Boxed. In the meantime I have found these Images of some wave 2 Characters.

Comment

• spaceace35
                        Career Member
                        • Feb 1, 2008

i dont know why they dont make mini version of these for the happy meals
                        i think they would go over really well
                        and they would save a bunch of money by not having to pay licensing fees
                        Rockin Rebels

Comment

• Werewolf
                          Inhuman
                          • Jul 14, 2003

Was Huckleberry at Toy Fair this year? Any news on series 2?

Comment

• jasonmego1277
                            Persistent Member
                            • Dec 9, 2008

My Understanding is Series 2 is coming. I just can't get a straight answer though. Series 1 saw over a year and a half delay , and well I am inclined to believe that we are looking at the same problem with other releases. Yes they were there and they gave very little info on the future waves , except they are moving forward with the releases. I wish they gave more info.

Comment

• huedell
                              Museum Ball Eater
                              • Dec 31, 2003

My Understanding is Series 2 is coming. I just can't get a straight answer though. Series 1 saw over a year and a half delay , and well I am inclined to believe that we are looking at the same problem with other releases. Yes they were there and they gave very little info on the future waves , except they are moving forward with the releases. I wish they gave more info.
                              Cool, because z3zep said:
                              "Which one is Mark? I was talking to the guy in the
                              dark shirt in front about the new McDonaldsland
                              figures Wave 2 -- he told me there are most likely
                              not going to be made. No fry guys or birdie"

...in a thread in Mego Buzz re: that recent toy show.

I said it was the most horrible news I'd heard about a toy line in a long time.

If the line is still alive...then that's GREAT news
                              "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

• Werewolf
                                Inhuman
                                • Jul 14, 2003

Yes they were there and they gave very little info on the future waves , except they are moving forward with the releases.
                                Did they show any product? All the sites I've checked for Toy Fair info had no Huckleberry pics from the show.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎