Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So where can I talk about Marvel legends?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • clemso
    Talkative Member
    • Aug 8, 2001

So where can I talk about Marvel legends?

I know, i know Its the mego forum, but i've been here awhile and started a humongous Marvel Legends collection and its frustrating not be able to share that with other toy collectors. So where can I talk about it?

Clem... finally almost hitting 2000 posts
  • sieve fisted find
    Apprentice
    • Nov 10, 2006

Hi

Check this out, I thought this was a cool custom

"Custom ULTIMATE JUGGERNAUT Marvel Legends Figure Lot"

Comment

• Thundarr
      Banned
      • Apr 23, 2007

Clem,

I have bought her (us?) hundreds of dollars worth of those...lol...my girl is a BIGTIME collector. We are now currently building the BLOB...he looks super cool thus far...we have his belly, his fat rolls, and his hands. Man, the figures (except for She-Hulk..she's awesome..) from this series BLOW! Ughhh... Only gettin' 'em for the BLOB parts. She pretty much has EVERYONE with the exception of like three. This includes ALL of the Build-A-Figures...doubles of some. I still marvel (no pun intended..lol..) at the sculpting on Giant Man and the Sentinel. The Sentinel looks SOOOO cool posed fighting the X-Men. Use the ShowDown-scale figures with Sentinel/Galactus...they look PERFECT. I'd dream of what this collection would fetch on E-Bay...lol...many house payments!! LOL Thats actually how we met...on a toy site...I swapped her all of my MLs series 1~5, now she's hooked. .

Anyhow, go to the awesome Fwoosh.net Just Google it. There are a lot of shady goings on there, but many good folks as well...and besides, my girl is a 'veteran member' there.

Cheers,

Joe

Comment

• clemso
        Talkative Member
        • Aug 8, 2001

Originally posted by Thundarr
        Clem,

I have bought her (us?) hundreds of dollars worth of those...lol...my girl is a BIGTIME collector. We are now currently building the BLOB...he looks super cool thus far...we have his belly, his fat rolls, and his hands. Man, the figures (except for She-Hulk..she's awesome..) from this series BLOW! Ughhh... Only gettin' 'em for the BLOB parts. She pretty much has EVERYONE with the exception of like three. This includes ALL of the Build-A-Figures...doubles of some. I still marvel (no pun intended..lol..) at the sculpting on Giant Man and the Sentinel. The Sentinel looks SOOOO cool posed fighting the X-Men. Use the ShowDown-scale figures with Sentinel/Galactus...they look PERFECT. I'd dream of what this collection would fetch on E-Bay...lol...many house payments!! LOL Thats actually how we met...on a toy site...I swapped her all of my MLs series 1~5, now she's hooked. .

Anyhow, go to the awesome Fwoosh.net Just Google it. There are a lot of shady goings on there, but many good folks as well...and besides, my girl is a 'veteran member' there.

Cheers,

Joe
        Hey Joe,
        Thats a cool story ,meeting your girl swopping toys. Thats a geeks dream.
        Yeah I am dreaming of one day owning at least 10 Sentinels. I have one and a spare leg.

Clem....

Comment

• joshvox
          Clown Prince of Crime
          • Mar 21, 2006

so...is the swap meet forum a permanent gonner?
          Last edited by joshvox; May 12, '07, 7:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎