Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VintageMike
    Permanent Member
    • Dec 16, 2004

I got an X-Box 360 and for while was playing DC Vs. Mortal Combat. It may be old news but I'm hooked on Pac-Man: Championship Edition. As an old-school gamer having some new yet still rooted in traditonal play in addicting. Plus with the whole leaderboards/acheivements it's fun (and humbling) to see where my scores rank.

Comment

• AJJ
      • Dec 4, 2007

At the moment I'm playing Uncharted: Drakes Fortune.
      With no power comes no responsibility. Clerks 2

Comment

• jwyblejr
        galactic yo-yo
        • Apr 6, 2006

Picked up a GameCube before I went on vacation for 5 bucks. Been hooked on Animal Crossing ever since.

Comment

• VintageMike
          Permanent Member
          • Dec 16, 2004

Recently got two new title fro my X-Box 360. Pinabll Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection (this and the PS3 offering are the first to add solid state, modern tables) and this weekeend I've been playing the heck of Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2.

Comment

• AJJ
            • Dec 4, 2007

Uncharted 2:Among Thieves. Best game I've played this year.
            With no power comes no responsibility. Clerks 2

Comment

• Werewolf
              Inhuman
              • Jul 14, 2003

Venture for the Atari 2600. Honestly, it hasn't aged all that well.
              You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Werewolf
                Inhuman
                • Jul 14, 2003

Continuing my Retro mood I hooked up my Sega Genesis and played Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse.

Hard to believe it's been nearly twenty years now since that game was released. Terrific music and graphics for such an early Genesis game. The difficulty level is suprisingly high. Much harder than you'd think it would be considering the age of what the target audience would have originally been. Especially the last level which is stupid hard.
                You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• SlipperyLilSuckers
                  MeGoing
                  • May 14, 2003

I just got Assasin's Creed today and I am liking it so far. Also playing Dirt. I finished Ratchet and Clank - Crack in Time last week, loved it.

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎