Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Thread: Looking 4 1977 NFL ACTION TEAMMATES FIGURES

1. Question Looking 4 1977 NFL ACTION TEAMMATES FIGURES

HELLO, my name is Rick and I am looking for some action figures that came out back in 1977 thru 1979 from the SEARS and J C Penny's catalog called NFL ACTION TEAMMATES. They were 7 inch football action figures that were in the NFL uniforms and removable helmets. I will pay cash for them and they dont have to be in mint condition. I read a couple of old post on this site and a couple of guys said they use to have some and if you guys still do and want to sell them let me know and I will buy them know matter what team you have. And if anybody read this and have some and want to sell them just let me know and I will buy them. Just e-mail me at footballfilms@comcast.net and let me know something. Thanks for your time RICK

I'll bet I have one of those. I remember getting it at a JC Penney closeout store in the early 80's. It's a Buffalo Bills QB.
    Darn if I have a clue where it is though. Haven't run across it in years. Don't think I ever took it out of the box.
    Rich

Images
    I have a loose Cowboys who won't stand, and nice loose Steelers and a sweet loose Cardinals w/ accessories (stand, numbers, football, etc.).
    WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

So these are smaller than Megos? (says 7 inch above)
    Or would they look good with AJ on display?
    I might have to dig mine out then.
    Rich

Images
    Smaller - Lion Rock size.
    WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Maybe I'll just say he's a Flutie figure then. LOL
    Rich

7. Quote Originally Posted by ScottA View Post
    I have a loose Cowboys who won't stand, and nice loose Steelers and a sweet loose Cardinals w/ accessories (stand, numbers, football, etc.).
    If you want to sell them let me know at footballfilms@comcast.net

8. Quote Originally Posted by kryptosmaster View Post
    I'll bet I have one of those. I remember getting it at a JC Penney closeout store in the early 80's. It's a Buffalo Bills QB.
    Darn if I have a clue where it is though. Haven't run across it in years. Don't think I ever took it out of the box.
    Rich
    If you find it I will buy it from you, let me know at footballfilms@comcast.net

Images
    I don't know if you've seen this auction on ebay for them, but it may interest you.

http://cgi.ebay.com/77-NFL-Action-Te...ayphotohosting

- Ian
    Rampart, this is Squad 51. How do you read?