X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 4NDR01D
    Alpha Centauri....OR DIE!
    • Jan 22, 2008

Voltron questions

I have the Voltron that the figures go in the different lions, made by Panache Place(?). I've seen different numbers assigned to the Voltrons. Which number is the one I have? and what are the other companys that made Voltron toys? which Voltron toy is the most desirable and how much does the one I have usually sell for?
  • RG
    Removed.
    • Oct 1, 2004

the lion Voltron like you have is Votron 3

the Lion voltrons (voltron III) are the most popular (becasue of the cartoon) ... the most in demand of the lion voltron, would be the very first bot. If I remember right it was made even before he was called Voltron and was part of a larger bot toy line, that one was made in Japan and is made of Die Cast metal ... the Matchbox Volton is made from the same molds but the matchbox diecast bot doesn't have all the little missiles that can shoot etc. and that one falls into the next in line of most in demand ... but can be had for much cheaper.

Now there might be some items I'm unsure of since I myself am still learning the line. Really from what I have seen, the Panache Place Voltron is more on the middle area of the demand list.

I have also found that if you have a Master box for any of the Voltrons ... it makes the value shoot up fast! Since most voltrons were able to be bought in parts ... most were sold that way with a small number being sold as a master bot ... at least for voltron 3 ... not sure about Voltron 1 and I never really got into messing to learn about voltron 2

Comment

• ctc
      Fear the monkeybat!
      • Aug 16, 2001

>the Lion voltrons (voltron III) are the most popular (becasue of the cartoon)

Hmmmm.... I thought the lion one was Voltron 1; 'cos it was shown first. The car one was 2, and the one with the six arms (which was never shown here) was 3.

....and the Japanese one was AWESOME! More little shooty-bits than a toy should have! (The original show for the lions was called "GoLion." That's the name you find the big metal one under a lot.)

Don C.

Comment

• RG
        Removed.
        • Oct 1, 2004

yeah, I've only seen the Golion Japanese Voltron one time at a flea market ... WAY COOL item.

but yeah the Lion Voltron is Voltron III

the Vehicles Voltron is Voltron I
        The Multi limmed Voltron is Voltron II

I didn't name them lol ... but that's the order.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎