This is the 1/6 child I purchased to convert to Arnie or young Cornelius. Before and after.
He just needs more hair around the bottom of his lower jaw...I had to cure the super sculpey in the oven before I could work on him anymore.
It was quite difficult to add the hair lines and not smush it with the sculpey not being cured. It's great though for fine details. I put a butane flame onto the top of his upper muzzle/nose area to cure that section before I could add the lower jaw, which is why he's got that burn/dark spot on his left nostril.
I tried to cure it at a very low temperature last night, around 170 degrees but the sculpey was crumbly this morning. So I rebaked it at 270 and the sculpey did not burn and feels quite solid now.
Here he is with added hair to his lower muzzle, after baking. I also removed one of the deep lines on his left brow ridge. I thought it was too pronounced.